Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All foids that game should kill themselves

Puppeter

Puppeter

Army group vistula
★★★★★
There is nothing more ragefuel than gaming on your own when suddenly you have a foid enemy and its annoyingly better than you , that damn toilet slut should be burned alive just for thinking she wants to be better than me , not only do they put their stupid faces but they got their simp army that play 24/7 dying for some pussy attention , i hope they all get burned alive or crashed so badly their soul will die painfully . No toilet should be able to game and the most obvious they use hacks and dont get banned just because they have a gaping hole between their legs

There is nothing more ragefuel than gaming on your own when suddenly you have a foid enemy and its annoyingly better than you , that damn toilet slut should be burned alive just for thinking she wants to be better than me , not only do they put their stupid faces but they got their simp army that play 24/7 dying for some pussy attention , i hope they all get burned alive or crashed so badly their soul will die painfully . No toilet should be able to game and the most obvious they use hacks and dont get banned just because they have a gaping hole between their legs
almost all girl gamers suck at games and just play for simps

they aren't better than me, they're aimbotting tbh

it's over

Silly inkwell they put their faces on public for their own pleasure totally not to be praised and get unlimited attention

Bazed stop gaming
Get behind the kitchen wh0res

Tbh, most of the time they just use the P2W strategy if they're "good" at a game. I actually think it's also subconsciously partly to help themselves cope with the fact that they're talentless whores who will never have a legitimate interest (other than fucking and fulfilling their ego) ever in their lives. :feelskek:

Tbh, most of the time they just use the P2W strategy if they're "good" at a game. I actually think it's also subconsciously partly to help themselves cope with the fact that they're talentless whores who will never have a legitimate interest (other than fucking and fulfilling their ego) ever in their lives. :feelskek:
This id beat the shit out of them irl just for fun

almost all girl gamers suck at games and just play for simps

Re: ok bye rt for like 3 months
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158660404Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:57 AM CDT
Alright then, fare-well. Hopefully you enjoy something more beneficial such as mathematical knowledge.
Re: why do you rt
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158660516Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:03 AM CDT
I consider utilizing any Sub-Section on this website as an opportunity to analyze the personality characteristics and psychological ability to control impulsivity of an array of individuals without necessarily involving myself in any directly "meaningful" communication. Remaining greatly detached from other users on the website is much more preferable.

tbh games were made by men for men, when sluts joined videogames became trash

Whenever I get foid in a game, I'm not toxic to them, since I believe being negative will make people perform even worse, but my mood is ruined and it negatively affects my own performance.

I honestly think it's crazy that you actually get women who know how to play. Very rarely I do. 95% of the time, my experiences with women in video games are largely negative.

In my 5k hours of CS:GO, about 90% of the actual, confirmed women I have seen in games almost always get carried by white knights, and not only that, said white knights usually use some type of multi-hack with aim and visual assistance, and it's always very obvious. During the rare occasions I get women on my team, they're complete dogshit.

Most recent experience is that me and a couple of my friends queued up for a ranked competitive game, we got a female on our team who was very evidently drunk and being extremely annoying in the mic. Even though she went 2-21, we somehow still tied the match against the other team. We managed to get her on the other team a week later around the same time and completely destroyed her and the others on her team.

I remember one in particular, along with her orbiters, who, for no reason at all, was going all out and being extremely toxic towards me for absolutely no reason on a Dust II competitive ranked game. She was on the opposite team and I was top fragging on my team. In the end, they won a total of six rounds and we won the match with all 16 round wins.

Sometimes I go out of my way to grief the games I am in if I gauge that they are being too shitty for my liking. I have gotten many women who were placed on my team competitive cooldowns by intentionally ruining their experiences if they were being belligerent in the first place.

Last edited: