Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee All foids should be lobotomized

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
Every day we see more and more foids becoming degenerate whores (especially in the west). The only way I see to fix it is to lobotomize all foids, as well as the simps and cucks that support them. Maybe then will society will return to normal after all foids and cucks get lobotomized to oblivion

CIA glow

toilets deserve 0 rights

Every day we see more and more foids becoming degenerate whores (especially in the west). The only way I see to fix it is to lobotomize all foids, as well as the simps and cucks that support them. Maybe then will society will return to normal after all foids and cucks get lobotomized to oblivion
Hilarious idea

Since they already operate on the IQ of a lobotimized patient :feelshaha:

They lobotomize themselves slowly with birth control and destroyed dopamine receptors from fucking chad all day.

Ok GrAY

Aren't they already born that way? :feelsjuice:

They already are mentally lobotomized, that's why we call them women. :feelsjuice:

And should be treated like property because of their nature
They already treat themselves as property to be bought or sold, property rights are the real issue. :feelsjuice:

Foids have brains of down syndrome dolphins aleady, the problem are all the bluepilled gibbons that elevate em as humans while foids are PETS.
Exterminate simps, cucks and all the bluepilled and see in a couple of years we will have based law reforms that would eventually allow us to sex enslave stacies and confine sub6/10 foids to forced labour.

Last edited:
Agreed

Lobotomized people were barely functional zombies tbh, but in my ideal world, all foids ought to have a similar procedure that only enables them to fuck, feed & watch kids, and perform simple house tasks