Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All foids in my position would kms

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I have been improving myself for the past year NO RESULTS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL FOIDS AND CHADS GET EVERYTHING FOR GRANTED FUCK FUCK SOCIETY WANTS ME TO COMMIT SUICIDE!? :DDDDDDDDDDDS THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE TO SUFFER

If any IT foid sees this ask yourself how and why you exploit 15 year old CHILDREN to validate foids. THIS IS THE GREAT INCEL AWAKENING. FUCK YOU FOID WHO REPORTED ME TO PRINCIPAL

dont worry brocels, i will never go ER
if i went ER, I would be known for 10 years then forgotten

You fuckers will remember me 1000 years from now on, I will make sure of that

fetch me that burger

Foids take for granted how easy their lives are and eventually believe they deserve/merited their QOL because that's the default human perception while being at the top of any hierarchy.

Foids can never understand, and those that can understand (sort of) (FtM Trannies) have a higher rate of suicide than any other known demographic of people.

They are not fit to survive in our shoes.

I have been improving myself for the past year NO RESULTS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL FOIDS AND CHADS GET EVERYTHING FOR GRANTED FUCK FUCK SOCIETY WANTS ME TO COMMIT SUICIDE!? :DDDDDDDDDDDS THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE TO SUFFER

Glutathione and Aleve are only partial solutions.

Foids take for granted how easy their lives are and eventually believe they deserve/merited their QOL because that's the default human perception while being at the top of any hierarchy.

Foids can never understand, and those that can understand (sort of) (FtM Trannies) have a higher rate of suicide than any other known demographic of people.

They are not fit to survive in our shoes.

If all the cucks one day decided to wake up and treat femoids like how femoids treat men,
the mass suicide from femoids would be insane.