Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All foids have secretly dated a drug dealer

bmantle321

bmantle321

Greycel
Just from irl experience, the few foids I've known personally enough to know anything about their past relationships (including my whore sister), have all at one point in their life dated or fucked a drug dealer.

In my opinion, the war on drugs should be reinstated, and anyone who is in a relationship with a drug dealer should be executed by the state in addition to the drug dealer.

that's why we need to vote for trump and lock more up dammit

Trump should leave NATO, and leave Europe in the cold.
I hope Russian Tank Brigades will blow up Western whores here in Europe

Trumpanzee spotted lol. No trump is a kike shill. I hope Hamas wins and gets to rape all of trumps yenta friends in Israel

Just Thugmaxx

Shut the. UP commie! This aint your land, This is NATO Territory! And i for one as an european DOES NOT wanna live under russian occupation!

I hope the Russians also rape all the European mayowhores before blowing the whole place to smithereens. Neo Bolshevik Neo Mongol rape horde when.

PS I hope they also do this to Weimerika

Drug dealers get more pussy than a public toilet seat

Foids will do anything for drugs time to DrugDealmaxx

Just from irl experience, the few foids I've known personally enough to know anything about their past relationships (including my whore sister), have all at one point in their life dated or fucked a drug dealer.

In my opinion, the war on drugs should be reinstated, and anyone who is in a relationship with a drug dealer should be executed by the state in addition to the drug dealer.
Oyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyy