Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based All foids deserve to be sexually harassed

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Foids deserve to be stalked, have acid attacks done on them, murdered. It's all their fault. They brought it all upon themselves. They're all evil, vindictive and manipulative. Women are not HUMANS. Women are very PRIMITIVE. There should be a zoo to house women because of how animalistic they are.

They are very cruel.

A little sexual harassment is a natural ramification of the immense advantages women enjoy as holders of sexual capital. But women can't be inconvenienced in any way; they need to have their cake and eat it too. And in the female-dominated West, they're getting pretty close to 100%.

A little sexual harassment is a natural ramification of the immense advantages women enjoy as holders of sexual capital. But women can't be inconvenienced in any way; they need to have their cake and eat it too. And in the female-dominated West, they're getting pretty close to 100%.
Fuck nature and the human species very much

Low quality IT bait.

I don't know about deserve to be harassed or attacked, but I know that I will not ever lift a finger or raise my voice to defend a foid EVER.

What happens to them, I don't care. You simply could not get me to care about women being acid attacked.

All forms of violence against females is justified. It is only natural.

Foids deserve to be stalked, have acid attacks done on them, murdered. It's all their fault. They brought it all upon themselves. They're all evil, vindictive and manipulative. Women are not HUMANS. Women are very PRIMITIVE. There should be a zoo to house women because of how animalistic they are.
Fucking I just want a free blow job from a high school girl :blackpill: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

The slavery market is the perfect place for rowdy foids & timid foids.

That wouldn't even humble them but rather motivate them to become radical feminists posting shit like "Stop femicides"

I came to this forum with an open mind and heart, hoping you guys would prove the media's negative depictions of us Incels wrong. I hate to have been proven so wrong. I cannot endorse you guys' behavior. Violence is the worse form of human cruelty.

Why can't we live in love? It costs nothing to be kind. It would be so easy for this forum to be a positive, supporting, loving environment for lonely virgins like us, (just as the woman who coined the term 'incel' originally intended it to be). But instead you guys have turned this community into an absolute toxic cesspool. It's so unfortunate to see.

I understand, sympathize and relate to the loneliness that you guys are going through, as an involuntary virgin 35m myself. If you're a lonely soul who needs someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I'm here if you want to talk. But please don't message me if you call women toilets or (worse still) endorse violence. I cannot be around people like that.

I came to this forum with an open mind and heart, hoping you guys would prove the media's negative depictions of us Incels wrong. I hate to have been proven so wrong. I cannot endorse you guys' behavior. Violence is the worse form of human cruelty.

Why can't we live in love? It costs nothing to be kind. It would be so easy for this forum to be a positive, supporting, loving environment for lonely virgins like us, (just as the woman who coined the term 'incel' originally intended it to be). But instead you guys have turned this community into an absolute toxic cesspool. It's so unfortunate to see.

I understand, sympathize and relate to the loneliness that you guys are going through, as an involuntary virgin 35m myself. If you're a lonely soul who needs someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I'm here if you want to talk. But please don't message me if you call women toilets or (worse still) endorse violence. I cannot be around people like that.
No one's forcing you to be here