Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All foids are fucking spoiled?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
I feel so fucking disgusted and sick with this shit

Even foids these days that are "virgins" have all been fucking fingered and given handjobs and been groped and played with sexually, and tongue-kissed guys and had tongues sloshed around their mouth?

They just did not have vaginal intercourse but did all this other degenerate intimate shit? Literally a foid can be fingered to orgasm while a hot tongue slides across their mouth but they claim virginity?

Even if you find a virgin foid they are 99% impure and already did this degenerate disgusting shit

Even a normal kiss is bad enough but a tongue-kiss ii even worse

Either way they probably had fingers penetrate their genitals, they already have been PENETRATED in the VAGINA so whats the point??? They are virgins but its so fucking irrelevant in meaning!

Making me sick to my stomach. I will never get a pure foid nor will you probably. They either took a dick or took fingers in their vagina and were tongue-kissed while their breasts were groped therefore spoiling them.

And now thanks to reconstructive surgery, a foid could have had BBC in her pussy but still end up looking like virgin technically speaking ... :feelswhere:

It never began. :feelsWizard:

Yes what you except ? cucks spoil them all the time and they have life on tutoriol mode

Even foids these days that are "virgins" have all been fucking fingered and given handjobs and been groped and played with sexually, and tongue-kissed guys and had tongues sloshed around their mouth?
You forgot about blowjobs and anal.

yes they are all

Religious women get away with this. Blowjobs and anal doesnt count for them.
Don't forget about fingering and handjobs. They're low IQ idiots if they think that's not remotely bad.

Don't forget about fingering and handjobs. They're low IQ idiots if they think that's not remotely bad.
If the penis doesnt enter the vagina its not sex :soy::soy::soy: