Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All female police are karens

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
karens : the most fully displayed foid in behavior.
And it’s always funny the fat evil bitch foid who gets paid by police, is higher of even kleptomaniac schizophrenic fat foid slut.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ylyC4Ip1q0

It’s funny “I only listen to police officers”.
Every single same cognitive bias of foids is displayed here by the klepto. Yet she(the klepto) the one in the wrong.
And yes. Men police officers may have some higher thought of right and wrong. But foids don’t. Because they are all non empathetical manipulators.
Who knows what backward shit the foid had to do to get the job. She probably breaks all kinds of rules as well.

She is 100÷ fucked up.

She is 100÷ fucked up.
But think of USA as a society.
There is people like this alleged shoplifter”which the video never showed”.
She has to have somebody give her a ride. Buy her stuff for her.
That’s a bad position to be in, in the us.
But they want to ticket her for “allegedly” stealing some cheap ass products.
Is it saving anybody by sending 2-3 police officers to put her in some jail.
Where else is the bitch supposed to go? Ban her from the gas station. It’s just bullshit all around, and this foid feels it’s bullshit. So goes against it. But you. You would pay full price for everything in there and society would say”if you don’t leave in 15 minutes(no matter temp or weather or whatever) we we’ll trespass you

Why toilets should not be allowed to drink alcohol.

This is foids true nature fully revealed. All foids have this demonic entity in them.

This is foids true nature fully revealed. All foids have this demonic entity in them.
it’s weird when you see foids that are crazy. They all have perfectly washed clothes. The dudes on the other hand. Look like they have lived in dumpster for 4 months :feelsthink:

it’s weird when you see foids that are crazy. They all have perfectly washed clothes. The dudes on the other hand. Look like they have lived in dumpster for 4 months :feelsthink:
a foids outward appearance and aesthetic never correlates with her actual personality.

what does this mean?
So there’s there’s genes/enzymes that process norepinephrine, dopamine, serotonin. Making it breaking it down. That type of shit. I personally have maoa gene that is supposed to make me like a criminal or some shit. Yet the comt gene that breaks down dopamine and norepinephrine is mixed for me. The serotonin transport gene I couldn’t tell on the full genome test I did because it was all short reads. If you have a bitch ass transporter then everybody will bully you said soem studies in mice. all too complex for someone without a college degree, intelligence, and drunk as hell to explain haha. But the bitch has some natural high and if she was doing drugs on moon

karens : the most fully displayed foid in behavior.
And it’s always funny the fat evil bitch foid who gets paid by police, is higher of even kleptomaniac schizophrenic fat foid slut.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ylyC4Ip1q0

It’s funny “I only listen to police officers”.
Every single same cognitive bias of foids is displayed here by the klepto. Yet she(the klepto) the one in the wrong.
And yes. Men police officers may have some higher thought of right and wrong. But foids don’t. Because they are all non empathetical manipulators.
Who knows what backward shit the foid had to do to get the job. She probably breaks all kinds of rules as well.

Exactly. Foid police officers deserve to get shot on the spot

The fat arrested the fat

But think of USA as a society.
There is people like this alleged shoplifter”which the video never showed”.
She has to have somebody give her a ride. Buy her stuff for her.
That’s a bad position to be in, in the us.
But they want to ticket her for “allegedly” stealing some cheap ass products.
Is it saving anybody by sending 2-3 police officers to put her in some jail.
Where else is the bitch supposed to go? Ban her from the gas station. It’s just bullshit all around, and this foid feels it’s bullshit. So goes against it. But you. You would pay full price for everything in there and society would say”if you don’t leave in 15 minutes(no matter temp or weather or whatever) we we’ll trespass you
Throw her in a furnace for all I care. Why are you defending a schizo foid?

If I get a female cop asking me questions, I am going to demand a lawyer LMAO. Not rolling any fucking dice with a power tripping cunt.

If I get a female cop asking me questions, I am going to demand a lawyer LMAO. Not rolling any fucking dice with a power tripping cunt.
I don't speak to female cops. One foid officer kept demanding questions from me at a checkpoint and got annoyed when I gave the answers to the male officer. Female police officers are way more likely to have a power trip.

she will never act like this to chad. chads hack a foid's brain. chads are always a foid's vulnerability. use a chad to seduce her and then make the chad insert a usb stick on police laptop to info farm the police by hacking foid's laptop

all police and authorities in this country are basically foids in spirit

'you home was burgled? oh well w/e. wait, someone misgendered you? oi vey. I will get to it after I help this black who was called a 'coon' and this foid who had a guy look at her in public'

This bitch is 41??? If she was skinny she’d be very hot for her age. Rare potential white woman W.

I don't speak to female cops. One foid officer kept demanding questions from me at a checkpoint and got annoyed when I gave the answers to the male officer. Female police officers are way more likely to have a power trip.
Their entire police career is one extended power trip. Based solution btw. The last thing anyone needs is a combination false accuser and cop. Worst thing since 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner.