Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All ethnonationalism pointless

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Even if your ethnicity becomes economically and culturally dominant all foids will still reject you if you're ugly and autistic and you will stay poor because you're low IQ.
Simple as.

Nice idea, but world undeserving of it. Blame foids, especially white whores

You’d be in a better economic climate. I.e if America was all white I could get welfare easier or I wouldn’t be bullied for my race

Incels arent welcome anywhere and are ostracized by their own people. No ethnostate for your face/height

You’d be in a better economic climate. I.e if America was all white I could get welfare easier or I wouldn’t be bullied for my race
Was it easier to get welfare in thd white America of the 1890s-1910s?
I would still be poor and virgin and get bullied for my autism.

Its not pointless. So many ethnics suffer because whites indiscriminately let them into their countries where they get mogged into oblivion and their women never want to date them because they crave the white mans semen

At least if youre gonna import ethnics into your country make sure they stay slaves and arrange for them to breed

Even if your ethnicity becomes economically and culturally dominant all foids will still reject you if you're ugly and autistic and you will stay poor because you're low IQ.
Simple as.

Was it easier to get welfare in thd white America of the 1890s-1910s?
I would still be poor and virgin and get bullied for my autism.
You can't compare the economic climate of america 100 years ago to now. Again, the issue isn't that it is inceldom. ALL women are hypergamous and you will definetly stay incel unless you are in the top moggers of inceldom. The point being is that if races were seperated alot of ECONOMIC and SOCIAL issues would be fixed. Like racial bullying, the opprotunity to get social security because minority races in the west often eat it all up, and the etc.

You can't compare the economic climate of america 100 years ago to now. Again, the issue isn't that it is inceldom. ALL women are hypergamous and you will definetly stay incel unless you are in the top moggers of inceldom. The point being is that if races were seperated alot of ECONOMIC and SOCIAL issues would be fixed. Like racial bullying, the opprotunity to get social security because minority races in the west often eat it all up, and the etc.
Of course you can. It was capitalism then, its capitalism now.

Of course you can. It was capitalism then, its capitalism now.
just compare the United states when 8% of the population was illiterate and only 5.1% of the population went to college to the United States in 2020 theory.

I'd still rather live in a based country than a multicultural, liberal shithole.

Simple as.
Unless you're white.

Then try to not be a low IQ faggot.

IQ is genetic however if you make the wrongs decisions your IQ can lower significantly.

Its not pointless. So many ethnics suffer because whites indiscriminately let them into their countries where they get mogged into oblivion and their women never want to date them because they crave the white mans semen

At least if youre gonna import ethnics into your country make sure they stay slaves and arrange for them to breed
What about whites pulling JBW?

Besides, as long as the internet exists, ethnic foids will go for chads.

That's exactly why I hate my race.
All uralic ls deserve jail for hating me