Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All dog haters

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
Please jump off a roof. Dogs have walkways been there for me when humans let me down

Pussies at least clean themselves, without being obnoxious mutts.
I declare death to all dog breeders, including the fucking dogs themselves.
If it were legal, i´d volunteer to shoot every dog on sight, just for the noise they make every fucking morning.

If it were legal, i´d volunteer to shoot every dog on sight, just for the noise they make every fucking morning.
Kys faggot i have no respect for animalhates only kill them if you want to eat them

Kys faggot i have no respect for animalhates only kill them if you want to eat them
Stfu nigger dog lover
They fuck your white girlfriend while you larp on an incel forum.

Cats are sociopathic hair ball coughing ingrates. Fuck them and fuck faggots like you. You should be hung with barbed wire

Stfu nigger dog lover
Off course your a christian retard too who worships a dead kike on a stick. Didn’t christfilth used to murder cats in the Middle Ages? Lol slit your wrists and go to Jesus faggot

Cats are sociopathic hair gall coughing ingrates. Fuck them and fuck faggots like you. You should be hung with barbed wire
It´s not their fault, that you can´t pet any of them.
I have a close connection to all the stray cats in the vicinity, curious creatures, and they are just as cautious as me.
You are the faggot who has a smelly dog living in your apartment.
Fuck you.

Off course your a christian retard too who worships a dead kike on a stick. Didn’t christfilth used to murder cats in the Middle Ages? Lol slit your wrists and go to Jesus faggot
Your perception levels match your IQ. which is 0.

It´s not their fault, that you can´t pet any of them.
I have a close connection to all the stray cats in the vicinity, curious creatures, and they are just as cautious as me.
You are the faggot who has a smelly dog living in your apartment.
Fuck you.
They are fugly little sociopathic hai all coughing vermin that should all be drowned. Felines are filth. Just like you. Your subhuman. nigger fetus should have been ripped out of your whore mothers stomach and crushed

Your perception levels match your IQ. which is 0.
stfu xtian sub animal filth. Your life is worth less than the smelly cats shit those disgusting furball niggers shit out

Last edited:
in your apartment.
I don’t live in an apartment you Down syndrome abomination. not everyone is a Down syndrome hood rat nigger like you

Stfu nigger dog lover
You blame innocent animals for pervert foids raping them. You should blame children no get molested by pedophile with that logic. I’ll grinder those fur all nigger felines into mush and make you choke on them you nigger good rat feline loving faggot. Get the fuck off this forum and take your retarded ass to Reddit to where you belong faggot. Your entire sub animal nigger family should be strapped down and disected alive

Their shit is fucking disgusting, they cough up furballs, they are ingrate sociopaths who don’t give a fuckabout their owners and will eat their dead owners with no hesitation. They are sadistic predators that torture and kill other animals for fun. They are cowards. Only a retard waste of air like you would be a cat lover. I’ll dissect you alive and shit in you open mouth if I ever get my hands on you

They are fugly little sociopathic hai all coughing vermin that should all be drowned. Felines are filth. Just like you. Your subhuman. nigger fetus should have been ripped out of your whore mothers stomach and crushed
stfu xtian sub animal filth. Your life is worth less than the smelly cats shit those disgusting furball niggers shit out
I don’t live in an apartment you Down syndrome abomination. not everyone is a Down syndrome hood rat nigger like you
You blame innocent animals for pervert foids raping them. You should blame children no get molested by pedophile with that logic. I’ll grinder those fur all nigger felines into mush and make you choke on them you nigger good rat feline loving faggot. Get the fuck off this forum and take your retarded ass to Reddit to where you belong faggot. Your entire sub animal nigger family should be strapped down and disected alive
Their shit is fucking disgusting, they cough up furballs, they are ingrate sociopaths who don’t give a fuckabout their owners and will eat their dead owners with no hesitation. They are sadistic predators that torture and kill other animals for fun. They are cowards. Only a retard waste of air like you would be a cat lover. I’ll dissect you alive and shit in you open mouth if I ever get my hands on you

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUeIxbJTkYc

I played you like fiddle.
Dumb nigger teenager.

Last edited:
Dogs will cuck you