Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All -dere types of animu characters

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/B7gAdVqeQpw?si=MbSJjHUWQ80Bn7Zy

This is peak weeaboo culture tbh I've been watching anime since like 13 (or 11 but I read more manga then) and didn't know half of those archetypes or terms. Still interesting video. @Wiz32BlackJiggaboo this might be interesting.

>moeshit for pedophiles
ABSCOND.

Kuuderes are my favorite.

some of these really don't feel useful

I just checked his YouTube thumbnails and he has the exact clichee woyak expressions:feelskek:

I just checked his YouTube thumbnails and he has the exact clichee woyak expressions:feelskek:
Well he has a two hour waifu tier list video so that explains it a lot I guess kek

View: https://youtu.be/B7gAdVqeQpw?si=MbSJjHUWQ80Bn7Zy

This is peak weeaboo culture tbh I've been watching anime since like 13 (or 11 but I read more manga then) and didn't know half of those archetypes or terms. Still interesting video. @Wiz32BlackJiggaboo this might be interesting.

They're oversaturating the -dere market, I gave up on assuming good faith when I saw someone using the term "megadere"

We know megane-ko means a glasses-wearing girl. We don't need a specific term for a tsundere who wears glasses.

It misses the point, the -dere words are meant to mean differing emotions/treatments which precede the mushy face.

The classic tsun-tsun or various other alternatives like kuudere (cool) or yandere (sick)

mental illness tbh

john deere :owo:
200.gif
200.gif