Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ALL COPS ARE BAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
The only good cop is a dead one. And God hates feds.

6d2

liking cops is an incel trait

Cops are the biggest gangsters and mafosos

What if a nigger attacks you

Every act of rebellion against the state is based :yes::yes::yes:

Support your local drug cartels :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Kind of agree. They dont give a shit about protecting the people or serving justice either. They care about lining their pockets and taking the bribes to protect the ultra rich and famous. They are just another force to keep us pacified and scared.

Cops are willing stooges of the government. I have no sympathy for them, or anyone who perpetuates the myth of the "few bad apples." Same thing with the military although at least most of the recruits are young and poor 17/18 year olds

Cops are willing stooges of the government. I have no sympathy for them, or anyone who perpetuates the myth of the "few bad apples." Same thing with the military although at least most of the recruits are young and poor 17/18 year olds
Exactly this…I think you can maybe be a good person who is a cop. Which I think is why people go on about the “few bad apples thing”, HOWEVER, a cop isn’t something you’re born as, it’s a job, that you take up. And the job is to enforce all laws, even the many unjust ones. Therefore all of them are bad. :smonk: