Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All breastfeeding in public must be banned.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Fucking cucks allowed females freely breastfeed on public. That's a disgrace! In some cucked countries females breastfeed even at Parliament. Fucking faggots turned all into clownery.
You lose political legitimacy if you allow to turn political institutions into clownery. Disgusting cucks.

I wish I could drink milk straight from the whore

It's ok to breastfeed as long as they allow me to get my share as well.

It seems to me like they should just allow women to be without a shirt anywhere. Whores can already wear one molecule thin skin tight pants and shirts, and micro bikinis, and they can do almost anything they want. Instead of pretending like we are upholding any decency we should just let it be. No reason to have some law that women can or cant reveal their nipple in certain settings. I just dont see the point. Plus not enough women are breatfeeding their kids anyways, theyre feeding them jew baby formula that is bad for them compared to breast milk. Seems like we should incentivize breast feeding as much as possible

It’s absolutely disgusting. If I had a wife and child she would not be allowed to do that shit in public. Sure there are emergency situations I guess but that’s why you can do something called planning ahead. Women don’t need to be whipping their tits out in public.

agreed. only seen it a few times and very disgusting and enraging

I wish I could drink milk straight from the whore
Chad only. Seriously, females would be disgusted if some subhuman tried to touch their tits.

Fucking cucks allowed females freely breastfeed on public.
I think you've lost track of what 'cuck' means OP, it means to be deceived into parting with your resources by reproductive compulsion combined with gullibility and low observational skills.

I don't really see how public nudity fits under that umbrella

I think you've lost track of what 'cuck' means OP, it means to be deceived into parting with your resources by reproductive compulsion combined with gullibility and low observational skills.

I don't really see how public nudity fits under that umbrella
Cucks are those who submit to female needs without getting anything in return.

No decency anymore :feelscry:

Cucks are those who submit to female needs without getting anything in return.
I don't agree, I invented a new slang term to encompass that entitled "biddy".

We should be faithful to etymology: cuckoo implies deception.

Giving informed consent to the gynocentric subjugation of man like a little bitch is pathetic and degenerate but unless there's deception it's wrong to call it cucked, instead it's my new (arguably worse insult) term "biddy" that should be used.

Reminds me of some woman that's famous on fb for breast feeding. That's her whole personality is breast feeding big ass kids. And women post pics all the time on there breast feeding. I some times go on there and say nice tits. And they get pissed off about it saying I'm wrong for sexualizing boobs.

I want to fuck a pregnant foid and drink her HGH tittymilk in order to bulk even more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back