Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All blackpills in Joker analysis [Spoilers]

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Joker was not our movie, it had heaps of blue- pilled garbage spread around and didn't go overdrive with the blackpill, like it should have. I'm bored and I feel like writing something so I'm gonna examine the film to document as many blackpills possible.

Let's start with the character Arthur. His status is different depending on who you ask, but I'll go with mine for the sake of simplicity. He seems to be a failed normie, although underweight, his bones and looks aren't terrible. I believe he at least could've become a normie if he had not been fucked over by life. He wagecucks as a clown to support him and his mother in a shitty low end apartment.

Most of the movie is about Arthur hoping that he can ascend to a normie and be accepted by everyone. His dream of being on Murray's show portrays his desire, to be celebrated and loved for what he does; aka the bluepill dream, being loved for having a nice and loving personality. It also illustrates the lack of a father figure Arthur had, which will become important later.

Arthur had an imaginary gf in the form of a black single mother, he wishes to have her be by his side and care for him. Imaginary gf cope is legit, many non- incels and incels use it alike. They project their dream girl onto their imagination or object in order to delusionmax and suppress the feelings of loneliness. It could also imply that Arthur has never had a romantic partner, as bluepillers (like he is currently) would fantasize about being with them again. (giga- going out on a limb).

Upon receiving news from Penny that he was the son of Thomas, he hopemaxxed and believes he can finally get a connection with his absent father and potentially get him out of his miserable life of a wagecuck. There are no reliable stories told in Joker so I've 2 that most likely happened:
>Penny was an average foid who believed she deserve Thomas' shit just for being employed at his company
>Penny was a hoe who slept around with rich men and tries to get them to support her, even giving birth to their bastards
Both of these are blackpilled and make sense.

CRITICAL BLACKPILL OVERLOAD
This is more of THE blackpill than an example of it. Towards the end, Arthur finds out that his mother banged abusive bf's who would abuse them, directly leading to Arthur's brain problems. This is where Arthur transitions from a failed normie into blackpiller. He realizes that life was over before it ever began, his only shot of ever becoming accepted by society was destroyed by outside forces and not by his own choice. Knowing that all the pain that has harmed him in his shitty life was all because of a shitty hand dealt to life.
Notable blackpills:
> Penny finds abusive men as attractive partners
> Penny didn't care about the welfare for Arthur and cared about the dick more
> She didn't face much punishment for any of it, possibly due to the halo effect on women
Tq

At this point of the film, Arthur plans to end his life on the Murray show, possibly hoping that the normies watching would sympathize with him and at least treat others with respect as he shows that their actions lead to his suicide. However, Arthur is blackpilled again with the reactions he gets, Murray and the audiance constantly mock and ridicule him. Arthur has a change of plan after knowing people won't give af about his suicide. He grabs the audience's attention by confessing the murders he committed, where he would explain his plight to everyone. It keeps going downhill and eventually ending with Arthur going ER.

Hope you enjoyed, niggas.

Last edited:
Joker didn't teach normies anything. That's why they deserve ERs and most importantly corona.

Joker didn't teach normies anything. That's why they deserve ERs and most importantly corona.
Carful there bucko You might get a timeout.

Agreed, normies are too low IQ to accept anything. They have literal blackpills shoved in their face but can't comprehend it jfl.
Hope Corona chan does her job.

Arthur killed her didn't he
yeah but I was talking about state punishment, she was just thrown into a hospital and Arthur wasn't even taken out of her custody.

yeah but I was talking about state punishment, she was just thrown into a hospital and Arthur wasn't even taken out of her custody.
True
You're right that the movie had a lot of bluepills, it was pretty sickening

Never seen the movie

That movie is one of a kind, it really show the loneliness and pain of a man with a mental illness that is trying to fit in a society that reject him, even if he have good thoughts and positive attitude, people step on his back until he go ER.

Agreed, normies are too low IQ to accept anything. They have literal blackpills shoved in their face but can't comprehend it jfl.
Hope Corona chan does her job.
I think most of them understand it fine. They just don't want to accept it because it's soul destroying for them.

Hahahahahaha! Yeah!

Too short of post. But ok anyway.