Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel All big summer festivals will be cancelled this year

F

FuckEmAll

Recruit
★★★★
Sorry foids, you are not entitled to party and being whores for shirtless chads.

Thanks based Corona :feelskek:

Last edited:
lmao corona doing her work

This is mistagged. Needs to be [LifeFuel] tbh ngl ded srs.

Wonderful news. The only way this could get better is if there was a way to profit off of these cancellations in a safe and non risky manner.

[SuicideFuel] Big anime/Eromanga events such as comiket is also cancelled :cryfeels:

Normies aren't entitled to fun.

Holes are not entitled to Chad's dick

Really? There's always a festival in my country in July. I went once and it was the biggest suifuel in existence: https://incels.is/threads/i-went-to-a-music-festival.67394/

This made me certain that even if I ascended I would never have kids because I unironically can't think of anything more cucked than having a daughter.

Corona Chan has been the biggest lifefuel to me in recent years.

I get to stay home and comfy while watching normscum rot like the rest of us. Makes me sleep well at night

Good shit tbh

I get to stay home and comfy while watching normscum rot like the rest of us. Makes me sleep well at night

So true. Seeing normies going insane from experiencing a month of what we had to go through our entire lives is hilarious.
But think of what they'll be doing once this is all over. Imagine all that built up sexual frustration. So many foids will be getting spitroasted.

Fucking based.

2020 summer B E S T S U M M E R

imagine how comfy will be at moutains even on beach ,no fucking cars on roads

#stay home and listen to Current 93

7054-2923b70733390242e585dd4f0fdd125f.jpg

Maybe, but I'm worried that my waifu Corona-chan is spreading more slowly in Europe. Then again it's due to the lockdowns, so when they end the infection rate will hopefully go up again

Sorry foids, you are not entitled to party and being whores for shirtless chads.

View attachment 230970

Thanks based Corona :feelskek:
No annoying music that keeps me up in the night, no trashtalking drunkards in front of my house that disrupt the nocturnal peace with thelr retarded rants, no broken beer bottles and vomit on the street, no laughter emitted by drunken sluts, no stupid festive clothing. Quarantine doesn't bother me in the slightest, in fact I like it because I don't have to wagecuck. Instead of working I can play World of Warcraft and perform LDARing with my buddies on Discord without being bothered by festivals and their noice. And the boomer parents cannot even complain about the fact that I am doing absolutely nothing.

Won't stop retards from going.

Stay home Normies. No parties foids.

I wasn’t going anywhere