Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel all average guys with gfs I see have straight hair

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
the ones who are not black ofc, and this goes without saying for white guys as they obviously have decent hair

I rarely see a mutt like me with shitty curly hair with some decent looking chick by his side. When I do see the guy is like extremely tall. I had women tell me one of the first things they notice about guys is their hair.

Fuck, the other day even saw a guy almost bald with a cute chick, but at least he had a straight horseshoe. I fucking hate this subhuman trait :feelsbadman:

Women shouldn’t have any say in dating

I can't say anything, here in Brazil curly hair is very common the only guys I don't see with gf are the bald ones, usually they are married to ugly fat women who probably ruined their lives

they mog us hard:feelsree:

I think curly hair is popular among zoomies?
4MYKnNt

Straight hair can be a pain. Slav hair is straight, there's lot of hairs, but they are individually thin.

What happens is that you have shit for volume. The hair falls down like a dead cat and you need to use a shitload of hair spray to get some volume. Curly hair is often thick and has good volume.

I can't say anything, here in Brazil curly hair is very common the only guys I don't see with gf are the bald ones, usually they are married to ugly fat women who probably ruined their lives
the guys with curly hair must be ldaring at home or getting perms to straighten their hair, but indeed especially nowadays everywhere I go I see couples, it's suifuel.

if I had straight hair I wouldn't be in this situation...

I think curly hair is popular among zoomies?
they like this look people with straight hair get from getting a perm, it's not like very curly, just slightly curly or wavy. Very curly hair is just nasty, it's dry, shapeless... it's just weird, objetively ugly.

Curly hair mogs straight

Most guys here in Serbia either have buzz cut or bold because they start losing hair early, what i noticed most normies with girlfriends are tall, 185cm plus.

curly hair can be such a failo cant lie. was watching raging bull and man does robert deniro look so much worse with the curly hair

for reference, raging bull:

vs 4 years earlier, in taxi driver:

finally someone with common sense
tbh. but hairpill can go both ways, i have extremely fine and thin blonde hair, and while it may be better than tight ethnic curls, it still sucks.

I have straight hair

Straight hair can be a pain. Slav hair is straight, there's lot of hairs, but they are individually thin.

What happens is that you have shit for volume. The hair falls down like a dead cat and you need to use a shitload of hair spray to get some volume. Curly hair is often thick and has good volume.

tbh. but hairpill can go both ways, i have extremely fine and thin blonde hair, and while it may be better than tight ethnic curls, it still sucks.
you're fine bro, there products and treatments that can improve this, and no one is going to judge you for that, you already had decent hair to begin with, you're just improving something which is already somewhat good.

I can't do that, I can't get a perm and get my hair straight otherwise I'm just another self hating ethnic who can't accept his genetic failure and tries to hide who he are

I fucking hate myself :kys:

Wavy hair mogs all assuming it's thick, dark and smooth

Straight blond is best.
sad sand man worship intent of western man who go hooker no wife !! nigger man practice intent of sex on white woman !! chinese man live under red sun madate and get wife of all country

girlswelcome_730px.jpg

lfulVtT1ZiVh025E8WI6zxyH4RTH_m2BgOGOt1MbOKg.jpg

japonpr-lol-funny-hijab-laugh-gif-15957333.gif

sad sand man worship intent of western man who go hooker no wife !! nigger man practice intent of sex on white woman !! chinese man live under red sun madate and get wife of all country

girlswelcome_730px.jpg

lfulVtT1ZiVh025E8WI6zxyH4RTH_m2BgOGOt1MbOKg.jpg

japonpr-lol-funny-hijab-laugh-gif-15957333.gif
You coping, we ethnics are not desired.

You coping, we ethnics are not desired.
you big bitch !!! you join ccp party i contact party member xiao tao cousin of han jiang lao give you wife of all country !!!

74c8b2d6587347da81b416ca3efed004.jpg.200x200_q95_crop_detail_upscale.jpg

18610.jpg

black kinky hair is one of nature's great jokes upon the world

black kinky hair is one of nature's great jokes upon the world
tbh, and to think that a mere 20 to 30 degrees difference in the way you hair grow is the difference between having pubes on your hand and having silk-like hair...

wanna know another joke? The genes for kinky and curly hair are dominant :kys:

Most ricecels have straight hair yet we don't slay :feelsbadman:

I think hairpill is true but it's definitely not a deciding factor.