Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All about female language that seeks to denigrate you, destroy your inner ego and detract from your being.

Hitler of nazareth

Hitler of nazareth

Self-banned
-
Women have a snake in their mouth instead of a tongue. Capable of hurting all your feelings and crumbling you as a man. They know what words, what tone and what thing to say to make you feel rotten inside. They also know what gesticulation to use to express their contempt for you and tell you nonverbally that you are a creepy man.

They are communication actresses and know exactly how to make you feel belittled. They will always allude to 'you must be a man' to destroy your masculinity, they know that we have pride and that is something we place a lot of value on. They will also allude to your sexual lack by calling you an incel, because they want to crush you, make you feel unlovable and disposable by genetic roulette.

A man can destroy you too, like the bullies at school who would describe your physical defects, and show them to you, but at least they were honest and straightforward with you. It is a language that is valued. Not like the FOIDS who will fall down in disgust and anger just because of your receding jaw and big nose. Women are morally abominable beings.

Whenever foids go out of my way to avoid me in public I immediatley know that they are invalidating my genetics and calling me a small dick autistic subhuman. They're so fucking priviliged it's unreal, they just have this built in radar for detecting men that they don't want to sleep with. They know exactly how lonely and desperate we are but they don't care at all. They are lucky to be foids and they fucking know it

Women have a snake in their mouth instead of a tongue. Capable of hurting all your feelings and crumbling you as a man. They know what words, what tone and what thing to say to make you feel rotten inside.
Nah, most young foids nowadays are barely able to carry a sentence. Their diction is a handful of meaningless nigger slang. Due to dating apps,
they don't need much more.

They just have a lot of social and institutional power, so their words are given more weight by society. They are also encouraged to be bitchy by pop culture, feminism and the media.

But they're hardly Shakespearean about it.