Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All aboard the ASMR cope!

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
Do you know ASMR? It is a cope designed for incels.
What is your favourite artist?
Mine are ASMR surge and ASMR nerd.

The only asmr I need

Degenerate weeb
you know me tooo well

4EF963ED A808 450C B57A 4753890278A8

Super life fuel: Roastie gets so high on constant internet validation that she ignores the cries for help from a male friend who subsequently offs himself.

waste of game time; a better cope

ASMR doesnt work on me anymore lmao its over fuck

It is not normies, cucks, or even femoids who will be death-blow to Incelistan, but degeneracy and desperation among fellow Incelistanis.

Tell me, friend and compatriot of Incelistan, why do you engage in such hedony, vice and immorality when you can CHOose to make a diffEReNCe and become a hERo? A Shaheed of Incelistan?

(on a side note this is actually a pretty good anti degeneracy copypasta)

Super life fuel: Roastie gets so high on constant internet validation that she ignores the cries for help from a male friend who subsequently offs himself.

then she comes out with this sui fuel. that crying thumbnail makes me hard

then she comes out with this sui fuel. that crying thumbnail makes me hard

That was a very short "break from ASMR". The thrills of validation and attention are far to powerful for roasties to forego.

JFL @ internet roasties

The lowest of the low

JFL at this cope.

Why would you torture yourself with this? You're gonna feel even worse once the video ends and you come back to reality of your cum stained bedsheets and crumpled tissues laying around your room while you cry yourself to sleep, reminded of just how lonely you really are. I know this from experience lmao.

Why would I want to listen to a 8/10 Stacy who iqmogs me.
Pure suifuel

JFL at this cope.

Why would you torture yourself with this? You're gonna feel even worse once the video ends and you come back to reality of your cum stained bedsheets and crumpled tissues laying around your room while you cry yourself to sleep, reminded of just how lonely you really are. I know this from experience lmao.
LOL. All too familiar

ASMR helps me alot. I listen to it while i play games sometimes, do homework, and even when i'm in bed cuddling my pillow. I've been thinking about getting a female mannequin head to have in bed with me while i listen to girlfriend roleplays, and to try to simulate what the girlfriend experience is like
Photo

I won't share my asmr waifus :feelsokman:

It's a great cope though with good headphones. Some videos give me tingles from the back of my head all the way down to my lower back/spine, hnng.

boring cope and most of the time doesnt work.

Only time i felt ASMR "tingles" was when i was listening to it while drunk

boring cope and most of the time doesnt work.

Only time i felt ASMR "tingles" was when i was listening to it while drunk
The only point of it is to fap to it. Idk what else you could get out of it.

The only point of it is to fap to it. Idk what else you could get out of it.
Yea i know which vids you are talking about, but those ones technically arent the ones that are asmr, unless you are just talking about an attractive femoid in an asmr video.

Cause i was talking about the sexual "asmr" vids where theres a femoid in some shitty slutty uniform being a tryhard