Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All a whitecel has to do is pull his underwear down and ethnic whores can sense it from a mile away.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
They’ll automatically run to the whitecel who pulled his underwear down and start licking his ass and asking “can i give you my number” or “can i have your number”

Go Go Go Running GIF

@? this works.

JBW is law boyo

You need to take your meds

Are you mentally retarded?

Lethal copium I was rejected by an ugly, short, fat, mulatto foid and once a 2/10 short haired sheboon called me ugly out of the blue.

They’ll automatically run to the whitecel who pulled his underwear down and start licking his ass and asking “can i give you my number” or “can i have your number”

Go Go Go Running GIF
great gif lmao

So this is how bad the JBW cope has gotten. Completely over for the ethnic mental state.

@Incelius Savage is more white than you.
Maybe. But he’s half hispanic, so I doubt it. He said he doesn’t pass as white.

Only fat guys I see with gfs are white guys with white girls or ethnics all the time or rarely some ethnics who are over 6'² with another mediocre ethnic only

Maybe. But he’s half hispanic, so I doubt it. He said he doesn’t pass as white.
If hes that considering most hispanics are half white to begin with (see mestizo and racial caste system of south america and central america) in a lot of ways im inclined to beleive he is a fakecel and the biggest race baiting troll here but eh considering IT and not how women work has posted screenshots and he has made thousands of them mad id still consider him a net positive by a wide margin and think those facts should be overlooked just would not take him particularly seriously.

If hes that considering most hispanics are half white to begin with (see mestizo and racial caste system of south america and central america) in a lot of ways im inclined to beleive he is a fakecel and the biggest race baiting troll here but eh considering IT and not how women work has posted screenshots and he has made thousands of them mad id still consider him a net positive by a wide margin and think those facts should be overlooked just would not take him particularly seriously.
I thought that as well, but he said he doesn’t pass as white.

Go Go Go Running GIF
Jfl at ur bannedcel ass, mang

it´s not as obious as you amerifags think

Foids do this only to blonde/blue eyed guys

I´m white and have brown hair and eyes and my former oneitis heck even my mother ALWAYS only dated blonde guys. It´s kinda complicated because in europe "latino" doesn´t exist, technically italians and all other descendants of the romans are "latinos" derived from "latin" (including me) but we´re all white due to not being intermixed with native americans

It´s a locationpill if you´re american but if you´re european then JBW is bullshit its JBBBE (Just be blonde / blue eyed)

It´s nazi propaganda to worship aryans that the jews and feminists are pushing onto brunettes and selling them to hyperborea.

I´m white and have brown hair and eyes and my former oneitis heck even my mother ALWAYS only dated blonde guys. It´s kinda complicated because in europe "latino" doesn´t exist, technically italians and all other descendants of the romans are "latinos" derived from "latin" (including me) but we´re all white due to not being intermixed with native americans

It´s a locationpill if you´re american but if you´re european then JBW is bullshit its JBBBE (Just be blonde / blue eyed)

It´s nazi propaganda to worship aryans that the jews and feminists are pushing onto brunettes and selling them to hyperborea.

Just dye your hair blonde.

Smartest JBW coper

They don't even have to travelmaxx anymore, there are plenty of exotic toilets in every big white city.

This is why you don’t get laid my friend

why hasn't what OP described happened to me?
is my mistake keeping my pants on?