Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Alien invasion

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Imagine Aliens invade our world,they have godlike technology and weapons,destroy all armies of world in sight and land to world. And buum,all of them are Gigachads. They even mog human gigachads and human foids leave human Chads for alien Chad,for their BAC(big alien cock). Chads and normies understand our pain so they're join war against aliens by our side.

When you're so into Chad worship, you have to invent Chad aliens because Earth Chads aren't enough for you to get hard any more.

I would fuck an alien foid tbh

When you're so into Chad worship, you have to invent Chad aliens because Earth Chads aren't enough for you to get hard any more.
It is not chad worship,just read tag it is a VENTING lol

The Chadliens rape japanese foids with their tentacles.

Chads and normies understand our pain so they're join war against aliens by our side.
Yeah, but fuck 'em anyway. All against all.

I hope that someday some aliens kidnap me and bring me into their planet....not only would I be freed from this shit planet here, I might get an Alien-GF there as well xD.

Gotta be better than landwhales at least.
but they'd rather alien gigachads
JUST GO TO MARS BRO!!! MARS FOIDS LOVE HUMAN MALES BROOOO!

@Cuyen back with the Intellectual Rape iq threads.

I hope aliens come and slaughter all femshits, white knights, cucks and sjws

Already happened long ago, the nephilim.

I hope that someday some aliens kidnap me and bring me into their planet....not only would I be freed from this shit planet here, I might get an Alien-GF there as well xD.
i actually fantasize about this all the time tbh ngl

fuck planet earth

i actually fantasize about this all the time tbh ngl

fuck planet earth
Yes, me too sometimes. I am generally interested in UFOs, Aliens and all that shit and believe in it.

oh. I thought they had finally arrive. Turns out it was just a fictional scenario talking about what would happen if they arrive. I only get my news from .is

bummer

Yes, me too sometimes. I am generally interested in UFOs, Aliens and all that shit and believe in it.
yeah i always have been too, same with my grandpa, we used to watch UFO documentaries together when i was in elementary school, good times