Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Low Key Attacking Incels

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
We all know there's some anti incel dogwhistling in this.

There are people on this website who would vote for her too, JFL.

Here's the link to the tweet if you want to respond

She has nice big tits.

Incel who would vote for her = Volcel soyboy

Her looksmatch is beheaded by the cartels in mexico

She means "disempowerment" in the sense of not being able to join Chad's harem.

she looks like a horse

Cucked America at it again, I hope a civilwar will break out in America.

Her looksmatch can be found on bestgore getting flayed while he is still alive.

Women have been disempowered naturally due to biology. The empowerment they are experiencing now is artificial - it has been gifted to them by men, and what is given can be taken away again.

Tactical wording on her part to make her opposition seem more irrational, to word it properly it's actually due to female greed and the west putting women on a pedestal. The reason that economics creates celibacy in men is because women just use men as vehicles for them to gain supplies and money. When men can't be used as ATMs more end up celibate as women instead just gravitate to the most attractive men who usually have it all.

Incel who would vote for her = Volcel soyboy

She's a living freak.

If they want females to be perfectly free and not bound by any social norms then sure by all means go for it, but then it's only fair if men are allowed to operate under the same freedom of his nature which means that sex will be claimed brutally by force instead of the civilized manners like marriages that they hate so much.

Her father must have dis-empowered and silenced his wife to reproduce. If women were empowered and outspoken before Ocasio was born, she likely would never exist.

For her personaly I am volcel and standardcel. What an ugly creature

Well factually correct.

It's more patriarchycel targeted tbh.

Last edited:
Yes, people did rely on it dumb cunt. People rely on a lot of institutions and standards in order to live a happy, healthy life.

Holy fucking shit
Daily reminder a 3.5/10 hambeast can have so many sex partners she can't even keep track

Tactical wording on her part to make her opposition seem more irrational, to word it properly it's actually due to female greed and the west putting women on a pedestal. The reason that economics creates celibacy in men is because women just use men as vehicles for them to gain supplies and money. When men can't be used as ATMs more end up celibate as women instead just gravitate to the most attractive men who usually have it all.
Phone Number IQ. Notice how when people talk about male problems like celibacy,they instantly get slandered as rapists, pedophiles, etc. They are always strawmanned. Notice how the moment you try to talk about trends in femoid behavior you are automatically a neckbeard, a misogynist, an incel yadda yadda buzzword. Nobody can even try and address common femoid immoralities out of fear of instantly being labeled as a insert useless buzzword.

:feelskek::feelskek:

There are people on this website who would vote for her too, JFL.

This. I’ll never understand incels who support the political left. They’re like jews who supported the Nazis.

Women have been disempowered naturally due to biology. The empowerment they are experiencing now is artificial - it has been gifted to them by men, and what is given can be taken away again.

High IQ

I ironically support the ultra-progressive wing of politics for their shortsighted policies causing a Right-Wing reactionary effect.

Cortacoz continues to spew nonsense and fill quotas to get/keep her job. You could play the piano with her teeth.

I wish there was some serial killer who would go around killing these empowered sluts..

These Millennial girls just don't give me a hard-on. It's ironic, because they're the most stuck up bitches of any generation, yet they're the least sexy.

Considering what spawned her, her line would have ended eons ago.

What aoc said was actually correct. The overwhelming majority of males are unattractive to females, and rely on being human ATMs in order to get relationships.
Females know damn well that you have to be Chad in order to have a real relationship with a female.

id vote for her

She's cute. I wish she would be my gf. TFW no AOC gf :feelsrope:

so many soyboys in her comments on twitter lol

I hate this fucking whore. Virtue signaling whore and yet still dating a white soyboy

LOL @ her throwing us under the bus and dating a white guy

I wonder how shell spin this, tall white guys arent having any celibacy problems, her own racematches do

I hate that leftist whore

Everytime I see AOCs stupid ass opinions I get enraged because there is a high chance that her or someone like her is going to be president within the next decade. Then we will truly be fucked