Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Alexander Grace with ANOTHER Black pilled video on how toilets want looks more than anything.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★

He’s becoming black pilled, and he isn’t even aware of it jfl

"Fun", "Interest"?

What do those mean?

He has been taken so many redpills, that it will be hard to undo the damage. But the blackpill is strong, and i'm sure it will eventually cure this man, from his delusional mindset.

He has been taken so many redpills, that it will be hard to undo the damage. But the blackpill is strong, and i'm sure it will eventually cure this man, from his delusional mindset.

Will watch it about the black pill

Idc his videos are boring and gay. This man Alex Gay homo worships femoids.