Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Alex Jones vs Sandy Hook lawyer

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Alex Jones’ producer for his show - is a Jewish foid. He is totally compromised and controlled.

Basically, Alex Jones was bankrupted by the result of him losing this defamation (spreading false claims about someone) case.

View: https://youtu.be/jmzGSZRlNJo?feature=shared

alex jones is such a gem

Think about how often the media talks about Alex Jones - and how little the media talks about Adam Lanza. That’s how you know you are being lied to.

alex jones is such a gem
He's a kike-loving controlled opposition puppet, but he sure is entertaining. I listened to his show since I was like 5 bc of my schizoid father

Jews destroyed him,
He's a kike-loving controlled opposition puppet, but he sure is entertaining. I listened to his show since I was like 5 bc of my schizoid father
I ordered his wacky supplements like twice.

they should make a duel at newtown where the school was

that shit did not happen look up the "parent" laughing on youtube after his "daughter" died

Nah. I don't think he's controlled.

He tried to bring to light sandy hook misinformation

that shit did not happen look up the "parent" laughing on youtube after his "daughter" died
Yeah, that's the strongest evidence for crisis actors I've ever seen.

Nah. I don't think he's controlled.

He tried to bring to light sandy hook misinformation
He absolutely is. I've known about him since I was in elementary, this is one thing I'm not changing my stance on. He's very entertaining tho and imo is funnier than any stand-up act rn