Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Alex from Target

• Thread starter Deleted member 33778
  • Start date
Deleted member 33778

Deleted member 33778

Peace will come...someday
-
It's so fucking over buddy boyos
The captions are based af at least

JFL, now imagine a overweight manlet balding Incel being invited on? NEVER HAPPENING.

I genuinely want to kill myself after watching this, can't take this shit anymore

I genuinely want to kill myself after watching this, can't take this shit anymore
It's very brutal. Sorry brocel. Don't kill yourself over retarded soyciety though, as hard as it may be at times.

Don't do it brocel, the pain will eventually stop. I hope....

Kid looks like the generic version of a younger Justin Bieber.

This makes me want to raid on ellen's homeland and studio as the armored titan. Oh wai-

It's very brutal. Sorry brocel. Don't kill yourself over retarded soyciety though, as hard as it may be at times.
High iq. We need based non chads to unite and take the soy out of soyciety.

That's the point, greycel
The point is that he got invited to that show because he started blowing up on social media. This doesn't only happen to good looking people, although in his case that was the reason.
Now, why would overweight manlet balding incel be invited on? What did he do to deserve to be on that tranny's show? Or should incels be invited on solely because they're incels?

The pain never stops.
If this kid goes to acting school he'll be on lots.
Exactly. The pain never fades, you just learn how to live with it.

Worshiping youth and beauty.
Nothing new. Fuck this world.
I hope the climate change will burn down this planet soon

Why would they get invited on? There's a reason this kid did.
Because he’s beautiful which means he’s good.

Seriously Ellen needs to be decapitated for doing this, bringing some randy chad onto her show just because he’s extremely good looking is such suifuel for everyone else who didn’t win the genetic lottery.