Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Alek Minassian: the embodiment of inceldom

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
After watching his interview 10+ times over 2 years, I have seen Alek's soul. He is the true messiah of the universe, the hatred and insanity of inceldom manifested.
alek-minassian.jpg

This repressed man who attends school whilst planning a mass murder symbolizes the double life us incels live as we repress our extreme frustrations and they end up manifesting in our mundane, analytical lives.

We derive master plans, and black pill theories as our only way to communicate our major frustrations for we have been emotionally damaged our entire lives.

It is like the cynical autism of Alek and shown in his ordering of the Ryder vehicle. It is his retaliation manifested in orderly business transactions; just as our frustrations have always been hidden, so too must it be on the return.

OIP.72Gjur8l1g7mVTnUjPMZFgHaEI

The ridiculous nature of the 4-chan rebellion parallels the sheer degeneracy Alek partook in whilst adapting to society.

4chan-post-warning-of-oregon-shooting.png

The way Alek responds to questions in such an orderly manner, devoid of any emotion is exactly how he must react in a world of such hellish treatment. He observes the details of reality to distract himself from the suffering.

"152 pounds", "Call of Duty is made by Activision", "convert the life status of chads and stacies to death status"

520845-call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-xbox-one-front-cover.jpg

Alek's gaming habits indicate this extreme detail orientation and raw focus on the world of binary and flashy repetition. His extreme desire to avoid his reality of inceldom is seen in his gaming for 5 hours a day.

The purpose of his conversations with Elliot Rodger and CHM take him away from the world of gaming, making him understand the higher dimensions corruption.

elliot_rodger3.jpg

Finally, the last days he is foiled by a lack of visibility. The drink of a bystander prevents him from continuing his attack, symbolizing the sheer orderly reduction of his plot. In the way that all of his desires are tamed by circumstance.

His final desire, suicide by cop is also denied. The true epitome of blackpill.

I won't ruin my life for normies, not anymore, I just have to die, go to hell and commit my vengeance there, where I will fucking tear everyone apart.
And then I will come back to this faggy Earth to bring down the judgement.
I will be their executioner!
I will never forgive the sins!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XY5WxernwY&ab_channel=Halo2playa

Yeah am was super autistic. He pretended to be a cat in school. At the end it didn't mattered, he fulfilled his mission and ascended to sainthood