Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alek Minassian is pathetic for piggybacking on Elliott's success

• Thread starter Deleted member 5946
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5946

Self-banned
-
it's so fucking dumb to have a "manifesto" and kill people, because every article will just report them as an elliott rodger impostor. nothing makes us look worse than the idea that we are all following one ideology or one person. we took the blackpill, the whole point is that we see the truth. just being sheep and doing the thing that will get us attention (ie mass murder) is no better than betas who fuck stacies just because it helps their status (as opposed to chads who fuck because they can).

i dont know, maybe theres something else we could do. but mass murders (while tempting) just make us look pathetic in my opinion. no one respects us or is scared of us, they just think we are a cult of incels who dont know how to make a statement

I agree it’s dumb and his execution (no pun intended) was terrible.

But I totally get him.

Yonge Street for him was likely the culmination of several years of the Stacy equivalent of Chinese Water Torture.

Sooner or later something’s gonna give.

My sincere condolences to innocent victims.

good pun! high iq

i mean i dont care about the victims per se, its just that the guy himself was a dumbass who basically ensured that we look even more like sexless cucks

The dates these accounts were made are VERRRRY interesting

if i had reps id neg u :feelsree: