Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Alek minassian has made a statement towards the police media wants to publish it

I honestly forgot he was still alive. He should have offed himself instead of trying to suicide via a cop. I am curious to see what he has to say now.

I honestly forgot he was still alive. He should have offed himself instead of trying to suicide via a cop. I am curious to see what he has to say now.

No guns in Canada for civilians right?
I'm sure if he had a gun, he would have offed himself.

he'll probably say something based

His incel post on facebook was fake news fabricated by the media to blame us ngl

I wonder how (((tainted))) it will be?

No guns in Canada for civilians right?
I'm sure if he had a gun, he would have offed himself.
True. He was probably high inhib up until the attacks so he couldn't thugmax and get a gun so he just rented a van.

I'm very curious to know, what he has to say, ngl.

Literally who?

How do you not know AM as a so-called incel.

Fakecel dumbass.
18k posts later I think you can safely assume that I know who he is. Im just referencing the fact that aside from 1 facebook post there is nothing related to him.

18k posts later I think you can safely assume that I know who he is. Im just referencing the fact that aside from 1 facebook post there is nothing related to him.
legit lold

Yeah I know lol.

He hasn't even been convicted. His lawyer is trying to block it.
The lawyer for a man accused of killing 10 people by driving a van down a busy Toronto sidewalk has asked a judge to prevent the publication of his client's statement to police.

Boris Bytensky argued to have Alek Minassian's statement placed under a publication ban until the man's trial is complete, even if it comes up during the proceedings.

Superior Court Justice Anne Molloy described the request as asking to hold a secret trial.

Its on hold until august 16 then they decide if it can get published
So CENSORSHIP! They can say what they will to justify censoring it but at the end of the day it is still censorship, fucking tyrannical government..

It's probably fake anyway.
Alek was an inside job, never forget

So CENSORSHIP! They can say what they will to justify censoring it but at the end of the day it is still censorship, fucking tyrannical government..
It will be released after his trial if theyre deciding against it.

Im really kinda curious because we know not much about alek minassian

If the lawyer wants to postpone the publication, then you know it's some edgy shit.

Attacks like this are the only times people talk even briefly about male loneliness
The only time that Male loneliness is ever talked about in such a "progressive" and "free" society is after a Mass Slaughter..

Society holds us in such contempt that they don't care about Lonely Males unless they do something contemptible so they can smear us and get Society to hate us even more.

I don't believe that he wrote that facebook post. Never saw a concrete proof, just some retarded screenshot, that's not a proof, anyone can fabricate that.

They can offer him some options for his living conditions for the exchange of a fake news statement. Never trust another man's slave (every prisoner is a government's slave)