Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alek Minassian full Interview transcript (tinfoilheadcels welcome)

I just want to know if there's any evidence or proof that he actually talked to Elliot Rodger or is just making that up. I'm assuming the latter.

I just want to know if there's any evidence or proof that he actually talked to Elliot Rodger or is just making that up. I'm assuming the latter.

I just find it verrry odd that out of the three of them who executed their attacks: Chris, Elliot and Alek - only one of them looked somewhat truly ugly, and that was Elliot. Just my opinion tbh.

Full interview :

I posted it because Ive read that there is no full video published. Only transcript. Also good as a citing source and for the incel wiki

wanted to be first of course also :forcedsmile:

He says he talked to ER on reddit but there no proof ER had a reddit. They found that ER has a yahoo, YouTube and Wikipedia account

Drivers license pill confirmed!