Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Alec Baldwin kills woman on set with prop gun, injures a man

Reminds me of Brandon Lee's (Bruce Lee's son) "accidental" death on set in North Carolina. History repeating itself.

Anyway the real crime was casting Baldwin in a Western.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: HOw does an accident happen like that? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Shouldn't prop guns be shooting blanks? :feelsahh:
If this was a low status man, he would've already been arrested already no questoins asked.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: HOw does an accident happen like that? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Shouldn't prop guns be shooting blanks? :feelsahh:
If this was a low status man, he would've already been arrested already no questoins asked.
Yep.

Ugly= guilty in the NPC’s pea brains.:feelswhere::foidSoy::soy:
Reminds me of Brandon Lee's (Bruce Lee's son) "accidental" death on set in North Carolina. History repeating itself.

Same here.:feelsclown:

I was a big fan of Brandon’s.:feelsUgh:

Had he lived he’d of likely gone on to become a major Hollywood action star and just all around star in general.:feelsokman:

Dude would’ve been competing with Heath Ledger and Keanu Reeves for roles and very well could’ve been cast instead of either of them as the Joker, Neo or hell even John Wick.:feelzez:

What happened? What do'you mean?

What happened? What do'you mean?
During a scene on the set of the movie adaptation of The Crow Brandon Lee’s Eric Draven character was supposed to be shot by a character called Fun Boy.

Well he was shot, the only problem is there was a real bullet in the gun at the time.:feelsugh:

If memory serves correct medical personnel worked on him for a long time but couldn’t manage to bring him out of a coma or unconsciousness as the internal bleeding or damage was too bad to fully repair and its been said even if he did survive he’d of been paralyzed from the waist down.:cryfeels:

During a scene on the set of the movie adaptation of The Crow Brandon Lee’s Eric Draven character was supposed to be shot by a character called Fun Boy.

Well he was shot, the only problem is there was a real bullet in the gun at the time.:feelsugh:

If memory serves correct medical personnel worked on him for a long time but couldn’t manage to bring him out of a coma or unconsciousness as the internal bleeding or damage was too bad to fully repair and its been said even if he did survive he’d of been paralyzed from the waist down.:cryfeels:
Damn, that's heavy, man. That's a real downer. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Fuck yeah. More based than most incels.

foids die, god laughs

Heard it on the news this morning
Also @Fat Link IT makes thread about incel terrorists celebrating this in 3... 2...
the only problem is there was a real bullet in the gun at the time
:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Yeah, like Brandon Lee and countless others lol. How the fuck does this even happen? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelshaha:

I'd make a funny sick joke about this but I'm drawing a blank :feelsseriously:

Donald-Trump-CNN-punching-dodges.gif

:lul::lul::lul:

Yeah, like Brandon Lee and countless others lol. How the fuck does this even happen? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelshaha:
In all honesty this whole thing just like with Brandon Lee’s killing is probably just another sick fuck Hollywood Jew masonic ritual to give them the dark occult magickal powers necessary to be able to carry out their next big false flag attack over the population or to simply keep the Corona virus hoax false flag going until the rumoured 2025 hoax expiration date.:feelsugh::redpill::blackpill::feelswhere:

Last edited:
In all honesty this whole thing just like with Brandon Lee’s killing is probably just another sick fuck Hollywood Jew masonic ritual to give them the dark occult magickal powers necessary to be able to carry out their next big false flag attack over the population or to simply keep the Corona virus hoax false flag going until the rumoured 2025 hoax expiration date.:feelsugh::redpill::blackpill::feelswhere:
Nothing surprises me with Hollywood lol. Although Alec Baldwin has always had that Machiavellian glint in his eye and having to take all those anger management courses when he split up with Kim Basinger plus leaving all those abusive messages to her and their daughter, part of me thinks she may have rejected an advance and then this 'accident' happened :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/8J0-ZatDHug

Screenshot 79

Alec Baldwin is a role model for all would-be killers, he has taught them that all you need is a shitload of money, an Emmy Award, and an actual gun accidentally confused [of course it was:feelshehe:] with a prop one so that when you kill somebody you can blame it on a technical error where afterward still walk free like nothing even happened at all. One has to admire the justice system for the wealthy, in the future we shall call this the Alec Baldwin Defense. :feelskek::feelsclown::feelsjuice:

Last edited:

was just about to post this when I saw this, the Crow was a based movie

Based Baldwin :lul:

Based Baldwin :lul:
LOL, I’m sure Alec will be absolutely thrilled, should an incel forum (our own), begin referring to him as “Based Baldwin” or even “Saint Baldwin” over this incident.:feelskek:

How can a prop gun kill a bitch? Can it fire live ammo?

Is he the fat motherfucker who played trump on SNL? or was that some1 else

LOL, I’m sure Alec will be absolutely thrilled, should an incel forum (our own), begin referring to him as “Based Baldwin” or even “Saint Baldwin” over this incident.:feelskek:
Alec baldwin fingerguns happy 30 rock

Is he the fat motherfucker who played trump on SNL? or was that some1 else
One and the same. :feelsjuice:

Apparently even fake rounds can produce deadly projectiles according to a Jew’s News article I read on the Baldwin bungle/blowout.:feelsohh:

Makes you wonder why these kikes haven’t switched to totally harmless CGI across the board for all gun shooting scenes?

Apparently even fake rounds can produce deadly projectiles according to a Jew’s News article I read on the Baldwin bungle/blowout.:feelsohh:

Makes you wonder why these kikes haven’t switched to totally harmless CGI across the board for all gun shooting scenes?
Anybody that is familiar with the history of Los Angeles or Hollywood knows that it is run by the Jewish mafia, in fact, back in the day, there was no Italian mafia in California because the Jews ran them out. The city's most powerful mobster was in fact Jewish. [Same took place in old Las Vegas as well.] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

The film is about someone on the run for an accidental murder, JFL

Interesting that I immediately recognized his face but can't remember one single movie he was in.

This whole "incident" is Trumps revenge...

If I ever stop watching over some normies who are my responsability most will die for sure, dunno why so much normies are still alive with how brainless they are.

Even Hollywood stars are fed up with hypergamy, never thought that someone like Alec Baldwin would go ER

Why do smug liberal media fucks always have the weirdest scandals?

I wanna see the body pics

Man, i hope he gets well soon.

Prop guns are real guns you retard
The term prop gun has a regular common use of guns modified either not to fire, or to only fire blanks

This was a real revolver used as a prop, which I would not ever call a "prop gun"

Although some use "prop gun" to include "real guns used as props" I think there is an inference that it means "guns ONLY usable as props"

Enough of one that the media is using it in the hopes that people will view it that way.

Prop guns are real guns you retard

It cant be an accident, guns that are made to shoot blanks (starter gun, blank gun) has an obstructed barrel and you cant fit regular ammo in it, it has a special ammo of their own. Regular handguns has blank bullets but bullets look totally different they dont have the projectile part and cannot be mixed with regular ones.

The term prop gun has a regular common use of guns modified either not to fire, or to only fire blanks

This was a real revolver used as a prop, which I would not ever call a "prop gun"

Although some use "prop gun" to include "real guns used as props" I think there is an inference that it means "guns ONLY usable as props"

Enough of one that the media is using it in the hopes that people will view it that way.
Thanks for the clarification