Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Alcomaxxing with my former "best friend" was failure

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Even if not drinking with cute teen girls, not finding them, even if not searching, time with friends still can be spent good. Just lets drink in right ways. Is good to drink, if has enough spirit of rebellion. This world is evil and degenerate, wants us to be slaves for nasty femorloids, so instead just lets get drunk like pigs. But no blet, everytime we drinking, for moron necessary to try teach me "right ways", ho to "grow up, and man up and be serious man, normal member of society". And that be done by going after ugly old roasties, like he was doing. Drinking then looses all rebeliousness, and turns into something cucked and pathetic

Anzioparty

true i blocked my last friends number the other day because all he does is try to lecture to me and argue with me and be a soycuck

I wish I had friends like that worried for me and who were willing to help me with women.

Never had friends like that, tbh.

I wish I had friends like that worried for me and who were willing to help me with women.
Helping in wrong way is just hurting. Many times said to him that do not want any roasties and ugly femoids. But he follows that stupid masculinity code where fapping is shamefull, and better iis to bang uggies, than fap. I better fap, it is more honorable by my code

Helping in wrong way is just hurting. Many times said to him that do not want any roasties and ugky femoids. But he follows that stupid masculinity code where fapping is shamefull, and better iis to bang uggies, than fap. I better fap
Not everyone is a volcel faggot like you who only wants top-tier females even if he is an almost 40 years old balding NEET who lives in his parents' basement and won't settle for anything less.

it gets old really quick when your whole relationship begins to be based on him lecturing you and saying shit like just be more confident and get a haircut bro. yeah he's trying to help but if your relationship morphs into incel/normie and all you do is disagree with each other on everything it makes it seem like you would be better off alone. my friend too in this case was incel his whole life had sex with one drunk whore one time and now thinks he's giga chad PUA champion and acts like he unlocked the secrets of the universe.

it gets old really quick when your whole relationship begins to be based on him lecturing you and saying shit like just be more confident and get a haircut bro. yeah he's trying to help but if your relationship morphs into incel/normie and all you do is disagree with each other on everything it makes it seem like you would be better off alone. my friend too in this case was incel his whole life had sex with one drunk whore one time and now thinks he's giga chad PUA champion and acts like he unlocked the secrets of the universe.
Well in your case he is not suitable for helping you, a blind man cannot lead another blind man after all. Your friend is probably just low-key bragging.

Atleast if he tried to lecture me how to go after cute teen girls...
Ugly roasties are unworthy even to fart for
Not everyone is a volcel faggot like you who only wants top-tier females even if he is an almost 40 years old balding NEET who lives in his parents' basement and won't settle for anything less.
I have hands and know sexual technique called fapping

I don't see the what's rebel about drinking brother...
alcohol is the "legal venom" society is selling you to keep you numb,and you're also paying taxes on that shit.
a dysfunctional system creates incels then the same system tells them:
"here you go, this drink is the solution to your problems".

I did. But i got rid of him and so should Napoleon tbh.
Did too, long ago, but he gave me PTSD, always calling me ugly, and trying to brake my spirit of searching cute teen girls. He called me ugly more times than all femoids combined

Hope you do that 'till you die at 150.
And will, many various options in world to choose, very hard and easier, but ugly femorloids is none of them

Learn how to be a descent human being and a productive member of society idiout.