Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alcoholmaxxing

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
I will get drunk all day!

@IronsideCel mirin

If I were you, I'd break your alcohol bottles and break any crosses of Christ you enconter on your way.

????

Actual alcoholmaxxing is being drunk almost constantly, AT LEAST one bottle a day, everyday.

Ive tried alcoholmaxxing and going out, ofcourse the white dudes got pussies, it was brutal to see them gave s*x everywhere, in the backyard, toilet, sofa, outside in the grass.. ETHNIC WOMEN ARE RACE TRAITORS, ESPECIALLY ASIAN WOMEN!

And when I got home and woke up with a giant hangover:

which is retarded as fuck. alcohol is poison and normies love it, incels should never drink it
It's completely different.

Normies love alcohol for partying, having fun.

Incels like me love alcohol cause it makes all the problems go away, no more depression and social anxiety.

Alcohol is great cope

It's completely different.

Normies love alcohol for partying, having fun.

Incels like me love alcohol cause it makes all the problems go away, no more depression and social anxiety.

Alcohol is great cope
it is poison and will kill you over time if you are an alcoholic

it is poison and will kill you over time if you are an alcoholic
Don't agree, my dad has been a heavy drinker his antire life and his liver is perfectly healthy, and he is and always has been pretty healthy.