Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alcoholmaxxing at work

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
Holy shit brocels. This is fucking lifefuel right here. I am alcoholmaxxing at work and it makes everything literally a million times easier.

Now obviously I wouldn't recommend this if you have a job that deals with precision items or expensive shit or driving, etc. But for my job that doesn't really deal with that stuff, it's perfect. I don't drink and drive ever though because I don't want to get in a car wreck.

But seriously this shit is so easy. I just took some 21.5% mead, threw it in a coffee tumbler, and am drinking it throughout the day. Now I'm just buzzed and can go about my day with little stress or issues. Everything is so much better now. It feels like the normies don't bother me as much anymore with this. And it is so easy to get away with. I wish I'd figured this out sooner.

Alcoholmaxxing is gigabased as long as you are responsible about it and don't let it affect your health (like getting fat or liver issues, etc). I would definitely recommend 10/10.

very nice, lifefuel indeed

I had a job walking around outside all day. I was drinking 99% of the time. Although (((company policy))) was against it.

Based, i do it while driving. Literally no downsides. I get to have fun and if I die it ends my inkweldom

Yes for a time it works, but u get used too it and need more also u need too start in morning cause hangover

i need to start doing this because everyone probably hates me at work for being socially awkward and ethnic

low IQ thread.
keep drinking and you will be miserable in a couple of years.
I'm glad I stopped, never felt better.

Yes for a time it works
Yeah what is your plan when alcoholmaxxing stops working?

Drink more? Your tolerance will go up to match however much you drink. So then what? Drink more still?

Eventually you won't be able to function at all without alcohol. Then it starts to all unwind. You get fired for coming into work drunk all the time, and then you've got all day and night to drink until you run out of money.

very nice, lifefuel indeed
I had a job walking around outside all day. I was drinking 99% of the time. Although (((company policy))) was against it.
Based, i do it while driving. Literally no downsides. I get to have fun and if I die it ends my inkweldom
i need to start doing this because everyone probably hates me at work for being socially awkward and ethnic
Based

Yes for a time it works, but u get used too it and need more also u need too start in morning cause hangover
That is why I begin it in the morning, that way I do not get a hangover.

low IQ thread.
Yeah what is your plan when alcoholmaxxing stops working?

Drink more? Your tolerance will go up to match however much you drink. So then what? Drink more still?

Eventually you won't be able to function at all without alcohol. Then it starts to all unwind. You get fired for coming into work drunk all the time, and then you've got all day and night to drink until you run out of money.
Well like I said I only do it in a responsible manner. So not all the time. Only at work and even then only on days when I think that I will be stressed out. That way my tolerance doesn't go up too much and I don't get addicted or anything. Besides I won't get fired, they cannot tell. They cannot afford to fire me either. I take many measures like colognemaxxing/deodorantmaxxing and mouthwashmaxxing to mask the smell. And I only drink just enough to keep a buzz, not full on drunk, so I can still function just fine. I could probably even pass a drunk line walk test.

And like I said, I don't really drink much outside of this or times when I go to the bar so it isn't an issue.

I also don't plan on doing this when I find a new job, which will hopefully be less stressful and less brootal for me as an incel. I will be trying to quit this job in less than a month.

low IQ thread.
implying that's not already the case

just drink alcohol to numb the pain bro.

I did it for years, not a good idea.