Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alcoholiccelmaxxing is meta

Alcoholic?

• Yes, I'm an alcoholiccelmaxxer too

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • drugmaxxer

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Occasional drink/drugs to copemaxer, but not alcoholic

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I'm a clean, pure, cucked loser

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
When I got home today, I was going to hop in the whip and drive into a wall at 300/hr with the top down and no seat belt, but then I started chugging vodka, now I'm fuuuuuucked up, and idgaf about anything at all, I'm numb aaaaaafffff.

Idk why people do AA or complain about being alcoholics/try to quit. I drink 2 bottles of vodka a day, and the truth is, without alcohol, I would've blown my dome like a whistle years ago. I fucking love being an alcoholic.

Thots? Any other alcoholiccelmaxxers in the chat?

Cheers buddyboyos :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The only thing that sucks is getting the shakes (especially in your hands) when you gotta wagie wageslave from withdrawals. Though I usually pour some into my coffee/orange juice/water bottle at work so I can drink on the low low.

I drown my sorrows in soda

You have the shakes yet bud?

You have the shakes yet bud?
Ye, I edited my post. The only thing that sucks is getting the shakes (especially in your hands) when you gotta wagie wageslave from withdrawals. Though I usually pour some into my coffee/orange juice/water bottle at work so I can drink on the low low.

It's the only withdrawal symptom I experience or maybe have time to experience. I get the shakes, mostly in my hands, and some anxiety/impatience. But I rectify it with mixing in a lowkey way.

You’re going to die of liver failure boyo

I'm a clean loser, but I've been wanting to try smirnoff. I think if I try it, I'll make it with diet coke.

I have bouts of extreme anxiety throughout the week because of alcohol withdrawal.

Thankfully I don't drink everyday or every other day like some alcoholics but its still an awful addiction that I'm trying to rid myself of.

I've already done the damage doing this for 12 years straight. If I keep this up I'll be lucky to make it to my early to mid 50s.

I recently turned 21 so I can finally alcoholmaxx in the american dictatorship, I want some of that Русский Стандарт

I am healthy eating vegan , however , when i am sad , i start overdosing on redbull ( my record is 7 cans)

I see no point in drugs :feelsbadman:

I routinely drink alcohol/Kaffein and smoke everyday

no cant drink here in burgerland

I used to alcoholmaxx before final exams in high school. I drank everyday, but I wasn't drunk then, only 100 ml (4 doses) daily. I drank alone 4 0.7 bottles in one month. But now I'm drinking occasionally.