Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over alcohol

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I‘m trying drink-maxing. Let’s see how it is to be drunk and absolutely low inhib. Chears

D52BC9CC 15C9 4905 8EAE D0F17CFA3E1F

is bad, fucks you up to much

Drink till puke:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I am so fucking young right. Now and i love it. Won’t ever experience live sober (nüchtern) I love alcohol hahahahhaha

It’s like being in a dream while being able to understand what happens around you. I am drunk rn and everything feels irrelevant it’a likeni can do whatever I want. I don’t feel shy I don’t feel anxious i just do whatever I want and I don’t ducking carw

It’s like being in a dream while being able to understand what happens around you. I am drunk rn and everything feels irrelevant it’a likeni can do whatever I want. I don’t feel shy I don’t feel anxious i just do whatever I want and I don’t ducking carw
That's how I feel all the time

I got so drunk, i am about to get sober. It was just beautiful. I will do it again