Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Alcohol recommendations to cope with rejection?

Drinkcel

Drinkcel

#1 Alcohol Abuser
-
I recently tried to shoot my shot with a foid on Tinder only to be stood up. It wasted about an hour of my time. Any recommendations as I sit browsing the forum alone...

The forums back again.

It's best not to get in the habit of running to substances as an escape from pain; otherwise you run the risk of bringing long-term harm to your life.- It's better to develop tools & skills to cope with painful experiences, so that you build that strength in yourself, and so that you won't need alcohol or drugs.

To get drunk on a budget - vodka or port/fortified wine. If you want something nice to get smashed on then buy cognac or a decent bottle of scotch (Balvenie, Johnnie walker green/blue or Glenfiddich 15/18).

Alcohol is a bad cope. Better do Heroine in Gta Online.

To get drunk on a budget - vodka or port/fortified wine. If you want something nice to get smashed on then buy cognac or a decent bottle of scotch (Balvenie, Johnnie walker green/blue or Glenfiddich 15/18).
Hennessy?

I recently tried to shoot my shot with a foid on Tinder only to be stood up. It wasted about an hour of my time. Any recommendations as I sit browsing the forum alone...
I havent gotten a match in 4 fucking years.

It's best not to get in the habit of running to substances as an escape from pain; otherwise you run the risk of bringing long-term harm to your life.- It's better to develop tools & skills to cope with painful experiences, so that you build that strength in yourself, and so that you won't need alcohol or drugs.
Don't care it's the only thing that works.

I resorted to drugs eventually. Not a lot yet. But hit my 40s. I'm fucked and the rope calls.

Vodka mogs in this case

OR

I pick steel reserve

Four loko is a good choice if u dont drink alcohol often, with 1-2 cans u will be fine

Out of all the shitty dating apps that’s in the market you went on to the dumpster fire called tinder. Any alcohol will do just stay away from bud light.

Being a wino is pretty easy because it's more than 2x as strong as beer and goes down just as easy. I recommend pinot grigio. It goes down even easier if you chill it in the fridge and drink it cold.

On the other hand, vodka or other liquors/spirits is not something you just pick up. Unless it's diluted in a mixed drink, you are 100% going to vomit it out.

Vodka with apple juice or straight up vodka

vodka with diet ginger ale

Yeah. Dont drink.
Bad idea