Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alcohol makes your inhibition absolutely dissapear

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Just something ive noticed. It made me completely insane. I am literally a different person @whogivesafucc was absolutely right. Want the fuck is go in on LmMAOooooo
I dont care about anything

Told you

Now...when you come down, oh god. You're going to want to kill yourself because it's back to square one, high inhibition as fuck.

Enjoy while it lasts

Uo what the cu
Told you

Now...when you come down, oh god. You're going to want to kill yourself because it's back to square one, high inhibition as fuck.

Enjoy while it lasts
Wtf im completely dtund now and a retard i dont care aboit literally anything looll

Astagfiruallah aclcholo hArm BROzer

Yes for me too, I have severe social anxiety and am conscious about everything, alcohol completely fixes my mental state by making me cool and composed.

I dipped flapjacks in vodka and ate them

Now walk into the bar and pick up some femoids

i dont know whether i should feel excited or scared to start drinking. im high inhib but some stuff just need to stay in there.

If only it fixed my face. It's so fun woo
i dont know whether i should feel excited or scared to start drinking. im high inhib but some stuff just need to stay in there.
It's fun as fuck loooool
Cheap asf vodka
Im not going to do it again though
I thought I wasn't capable of getting drink until I downed half a bottle of 40 percent ABV
I thought I wasn't capable of getting drink until I downed half a bottle of 40 percent ABV

Incels with nothing to lose have no logical reason to fear anything. At the end of days when people scream as a meteor plummets to earth the incel s will shrug their shoulders in apathy.

Incels with nothing to lose have no logical reason to fear anything. At the end of days when people scream as a meteor plummets to earth the incel s will shrug their shoulders in apathy.
True true true true true

my dignity is something i dont want to lose

It's a scary drug that has the potential of being used as a way to self treat anxiety. I use it myself. Be careful. Not only does it have terrible effects on the body, but also according to a lot of people alcohol is the most dangerous drug you can get addicted to. The withdrawal itself can literally kill you.

It's awesome as long as you don't drink often though. Have fun.

Yes, its very good for lowering inhibition. People say phenibut is decent at lowering inhib, have any of you tried it?

Ive sunk so low to the point of self medicating. God I hate my life and i wish i felt like this all the time. Too bad i will never dp it again

Doesn't work like that for me. I'm just clumsier and can't think, but all the fears and inadequacies are still there. I'll sooner pass out or throw up before I'd do anything I wouldn't do sober.

Alcohol affects people in different ways. When I drink I find it harder to talk to people because my mind isn't letting me think of the correct words to say to form a coherent sentence which leads to me talking slower and less often.

Yes, its very good for lowering inhibition. People say phenibut is decent at lowering inhib, have any of you tried it?
How do u get it?

getting shitfaced is fun but I don't know how people get addicted to it. alcohol is very weird because there's a sweet spot between not being drunk enough and being to drunk that's hard to convince yourself to work for, maybe im just a lazy incel.

Alcohol affects people in different ways. When I drink I find it harder to talk to people because my mind isn't letting me think of the correct words to say to form a coherent sentence which leads to me talking slower and less often.

fuckkkkkk. knowing my luck/genetics i will probably end up being one of those retarded drinkers then.

getting shitfaced is fun but I don't know how people get addicted to it. alcohol is very weird because there's a sweet spot between not being drunk enough and being to drunk that's hard to convince yourself to work for, maybe im just a lazy incel.
I can see why people get addicted
It's not something I can do though. I just experimented once to see how it affected me and was not prepared for the result JFL

Alcohol makes you fart in clubs. They'll all know its you.

fuckkkkkk. knowing my luck/genetics i will probably end up being one of those retarded drinkers then.
Just don't down a whole bottle of 40 percent like I did lol
Im going to fucking regret thia
Im negative inhibition

Mods please don't ban me while I'm like this

Just don't down a whole bottle of 40 percent like I did lol
Im going to fucking regret thia
Im negative inhibition

Mods please don't ban me while I'm like this

ITS PARTY TIME BOYO!

I can't drink alcohol for several reasons

1. I am afraid of health problems
2. I act like a complete autist
3. I tend to start speaking English when I'm drunk

I can't drink alcohol for several reasons

1. I am afraid of health problems
2. I act like a complete autist
3. I tend to start speaking English when I'm drunk
I speak german KEK

Enjoy it while it lasts bro..youll be somewhat fucked up the next day though.

Can you even speak German? I didn't know that :)
Lol not well. Just some I remember from school. I'm just insane right now
My eyes literally can't focus on one point

ugly drunk guy is still ugly to females

talking to a female in a bar is a good way to get charged with attempted rape

It hit me all at once
A
ugly drunk guy is still ugly to females

talking to a female in a bar is a good way to get charged with attempted rape
Arrest me then nigger

Just something ive noticed. It made me completely insane. I am literally a different person @whogivesafucc was absolutely right. Want the fuck is go in on LmMAOooooo
I dont care about anything
lol your new to this? well have fun, your rly go low inhib af

I remember my first beer.

Phenibut works, but it's definitely one of those YMMV sort of drugs. I had to take about 1.4g of the stuff before I really felt it. Also you do have to cycle it (I just did it once a week) since you build up a tolerance to it very quickly

I shoudnt be posting here now. At risk of breaking the rules due to my low inhib

This is so much better than I've ever felt I'm my life ever.
I waa literally a inhibition machine too scared to do anything now I'm freee

This is so much better than I've ever felt I'm my life ever.
I waa literally a inhibition machine too scared to do anything now I'm freee
the effect most likely calms down after 1 hour or so so thats unfortunate, unless you drink regulary

It's a scary drug that has the potential of being used as a way to self treat anxiety. I use it myself. Be careful. Not only does it have terrible effects on the body, but also according to a lot of people alcohol is the most dangerous drug you can get addicted to. The withdrawal itself can literally kill you.

It's awesome as long as you don't drink often though. Have fun.
High iq post.

Doesn't work like that for me. I'm just clumsier and can't think, but all the fears and inadequacies are still there. I'll sooner pass out or throw up before I'd do anything I wouldn't do sober.

Yea now go to a club and dance and approach girls, that’s the best way to get some action.