Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Alcohol makes you a loser

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I was almost regaining my self esteem today after a good gym session with my louis vuitton shirt. I take the bus back to my house and after I got home I drunk myself into a stupor. I so drunk I wandered over to my shower to relax but I was so fucked up I ended up having to lie down because I struggled to stand.

After a couple minutes I shit myself right in my bath tub. I just thought I had to fart but diarhea came exploding out it was awful. My bath tub is currently disgusting theres even shit on my floor when I got up from the shower and left.

It made me feel like shit, don't drink guys it makes you feel retarded.

I was almost regaining my self esteem today after a good gym session with my louis vuitton shirt. I take the bus back to my house and after I got home I drunk myself into a stupor. I so drunk I wandered over to my shower to relax but I was so fucked up I ended up having to lie down because I struggled to stand.

After a couple minutes I shit myself right in my bath tub. I just thought I had to fart but diarhea came exploding out it was awful. My bath tub is currently disgusting theres even shit on my floor when I got up from the shower and left.

yeah it makes things worse
still sub5 at the end of the day
so whatever

Most people don't shit themselves after a few drinks, lad. You might just be a few fries short of a happy meal

The drinks not the problem, not knowing when to stop is.

You're already a loser if you're drawn into alcoholism in the first place

The drinks not the problem, not knowing when to stop is.
yeah i usually drink a fifth every 2 weeks or so but when i drink that much i act like im not a total subhuman which is bad
so now i just try to drink a pint
getting wasted as a sub5 is not a good sight but sometimes the stress just makes me want to drink more

Good thing you have parent niggers to wipe that shit up for you

alcohol is only enjoyable when you got a friend around which is something we don’t have

Alcohol "al-kuhl" meaning body-eating-spirit. Its quite accurate. I very rarely drink, it is one of the worst drugs out there. Even people high on heroin act more civilized than drunk people