Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alcohol is the best cope

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
I was drunk last weekend since over a year and it was lifefuel. I ordered today some alcohol and then i'll alcoholmaxx this weekend :feelsohh:

Pray for me that i wont fall into old patterns again
Stay safe fren :feelsaww:

And have some fun! :feelsLightsaber:

the vodka with rebahroom video on watched in the background is too good lmao
That video is beyond brutal kek :feelskek:
It's over for rehabroomcels :feelsbadman:

I haven't been remotely drunk in decades. What do you do when you're drunk? I hate the taste of alcohol, so I don't see the point. And I'm unhealthy enough as it is. I prefer food.

I haven't been remotely drunk in decades. What do you do when you're drunk? I hate the taste of alcohol, so I don't see the point. And I'm unhealthy enough as it is. I prefer food.
I mostly just spergmaxx and post random stuff in the sewers. Sometimes I'll play guitar or watch a movie though.

I mostly just spergmaxx and post random stuff in the sewers. Sometimes I'll play guitar or watch a movie though.
To me, alcohol is a social lubricant. It takes away my social anxiety. But I have nobody to talk to and I never leave my house, so it's redundant.

To me, alcohol is a social lubricant. It takes away my social anxiety. But I have nobody to talk to and I never leave my house, so it's redundant.
It's definitely a great social lubricant, but you have to be careful if you use it that way. If you go overboard it's really easy to say or do something embarrassing. You're already walking on egg shells if you're a sub five, so I try to just stay in my own bubble.

I feel good for an hour then like complete trash until 2pm the next day

op trust me alcohol will make you pay with hours of brutal suffering for every pleasant hour it give you.. it is not a good cope because it destroys your body in a brutal way. it fucked me up badly

op trust me alcohol will make you pay with hours of brutal suffering for every pleasant hour it give you.. it is not a good cope because it destroys your body in a brutal way. it fucked me up badly
Yeah, I really need to try and quit soon. I'm hoping that once I start working again I'll start drinking less and less since I'll be keeping myself busy.

alcohol helps me play guitar better
And helps lifting my mood after a day at work that makes me suicidal

that been said I only drink once a week or less, I wonder if there will still be bad consequences

Yeah, I really need to try and quit soon. I'm hoping that once I start working again I'll start drinking less and less since I'll be keeping myself busy.
i had to stop drinking for new job and it paid out

Music was always my thing with it. Playng guitar/listening to rock.
Pray for me that i wont fall into old patterns again
Are you an ex-big drinker then?
if he'll offer me a beer I'll slap him with a trout for being so irresponsible.
:feelskek:

Last time I drank alcohol, I was found in the net under the Golden Gate Bridge

Last time I drank alcohol, I was found in the net under the Golden Gate Bridge
Alcohol can either make you super happy or super depressed. Occasionally I get really angry and feel like breaking shit. I've had mental breakdowns in the past where I've broken my monitor and posters in my room.

I hope you're doing better currently. I can't imagine how it must feel to sober up after something like that happens.

Alcohol can either make you super happy or super depressed. Occasionally I get really angry and feel like breaking shit. I've had mental breakdowns in the past where I've broken my monitor and posters in my room.

I hope you're doing better currently. I can't imagine how it must feel to sober up after something like that happens.
Thanks man, I am doing better just coping until I eventually pass away. Don't want to kill myself because I'm interested to see what happens in the next couple decades (probably nothing good tho).

Thanks man, I am doing better just coping until I eventually pass away. Don't want to kill myself because I'm interested to see what happens in the next couple decades (probably nothing good tho).
That's kind of how I feel at the moment. People always say that time heals all wounds, so I guess I'm hoping that they're right.