Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alcohol is the best cope

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Will is sorrow
★★★★★
I feel so happy and alive :feelsaww:

It's a pretty good one. What're you havin' tonight?

It's a pretty good one. What're you havin' tonight?
Some shitty vodka :feelsautistic:

enjoy your night brocel

I feel good for an hour then like complete trash until 2pm the next day

the hang overs are brutal

Too costly living in norgay

LMAO what does "natural flavor" mean for vodka anyway?
Good, low cal choice, cheaper than whisky lmao.

Drink water too. It's that easy. Still might get some rotgut next morning though.
Lol I'm probably gonna die from liver failure at this point. Whiskey is pretty based though, I love me some jack or Jim beam :ahegao:

BASED AS FUCK IM GONNA DRINK MY LIFE AWAY OR OD ON SOME DRUGS FUCK THIS SHITTY NIGGER LIFE

BASED AS FUCK IM GONNA DRINK MY LIFE AWAY OR OD ON SOME DRUGS FUCK THIS SHITTY NIGGER LIFE
Incredibly based brocel :feelsautistic: :feelsaww:

This would be the best way to die ngl

Incredibly based brocel :feelsautistic: :feelsaww:

This would be the best way to die ngl
well i dont know about alcohol poisoning but oding on opioids is the best way to go i almost died that way one time jfl and it was not only painless but also pleasant kek

@drowningindenial
@BricABrac
@faded
@XtremeMax
@proudweeb
@Copexodius Maximus
@Lonelyus
@opioidcel

What are you gentlemen up to today?

@drowningindenial
@BricABrac
@faded
@XtremeMax
@proudweeb
@Copexodius Maximus
@Lonelyus
@opioidcel

What are you gentlemen up to today?
thinking about roping

going to rot all day long

hopefully go out for some smokes later in the evening

thinking about roping

going to rot all day long

hopefully go out for some smokes later in the evening
Smoking is chill

What do you smoke?

classic regular or marlboro advance

what about you brocel
I used to smoke marlboro 100s back in the day, but I'm trying to quit for awhile. The southern cuts are pretty good too. I've never tried Marlboro advance.

Just killing some time. I should be working on shit but I just can't bring myself to waste time lately. Like the past fuckin month I've been drinking every day. Having some brandy tn with a slice of pie.

Just killing some time. I should be working on shit but I just can't bring myself to waste time lately. Like the past fuckin month I've been drinking every day. Having some brandy tn with a slice of pie.
:feelsautistic: I don't blame you brocel. It's hard to find the motivation sometimes. What type of pie?

It was the best but I had to quit. Have one on me brocel.

It was the best but I had to quit. Have one on me brocel.
How long did you drink brocel? The only way I'll stop is if I get liver failure.

Many, many years. Alcoholism got me bad in the end.
I'm sorry to hear that man. It's brutal that eventually all copes come to an end. I hope you're doing well though currently :fuk:

I'm sorry to hear that man. It's brutal that eventually all copes come to an end. I hope you're doing well though currently :fuk:
So brutal. It's kind of like my best buddy died but yeah I'm okay now. I'm hooked on running; I've just gotta completely rely on my legs holding up. Need that high from somewhere.

Need rye recommendations if anyone has them. I find I usually don't like it but maybe I'm trying the wrong shit.

So brutal. It's kind of like my best buddy died but yeah I'm okay now. I'm hooked on running; I've just gotta completely rely on my legs holding up. Need that high from somewhere.
Running is actually a really good cope :feelsokman:
It keeps you in shape and the runners high feels fantastic. I hope that I can quit this shit one day so i can pick up healthier copes like you brocel. :feelsbadman:

Running is actually a really good cope :feelsokman:
It keeps you in shape and the runners high feels fantastic. I hope that I can quit this shit one day so i can pick up healthier copes like you brocel. :feelsbadman:
Yeah you get it but I still miss the nights though. Enjoy while you can.

It's nice at that tipsy airy part where everything is easier and euphoric before being drunk. After that it's downhill.

Drinking water while you booze will help with the hangover by the way.

It's nice at that tipsy airy part where everything is easier and euphoric before being drunk. After that it's downhill.

Drinking water while you booze will help with the hangover by the way.
Yeah, its hard not to go over the limit sometimes. Water is giga lifefuel :feelsohh:

I was drunk last weekend since over a year and it was lifefuel. I ordered today some alcohol and then i'll alcoholmaxx this weekend :feelsohh:

Pray for me that i wont fall into old patterns again

I feel so happy and alive :feelsaww:

Alcohol and drunkenness is amazing until you suffer from kidney failure. An alcoholic friend of mine just got a daughter last Saturday, I will meet up again with him next Wednesday and if he'll offer me a beer I'll slap him with a trout for being so irresponsible.