Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alcohol is the best cope

Scorn

Scorn

Hatecel
★★★★★
the world is unbearable when sober, therefore i'm gonna chug 2 beers in 3..2..1...
AND ALSO, cold beer works great in this shitty hot weather, anyone drinkin smth right now?

It completely changed me as a person
Too bad it's disgusting

IPA is so fucking nasty

the world is unbearable when sober, therefore i'm gonna chug 2 beers in 3..2..1...
AND ALSO, cold beer works great in this shitty hot weather, anyone drinkin smth right now?

I got so drunk one time I almost died. I stopped when I saw that really dark place on the other side of this life... Also known as "Hell"

I’m drinking right now some Elijah Clarke whiskey or some shit. It’s 9 am here

Sometimes I like to drink, but by and large, alcohol is rather uncomfy and aggressive and ... not really good when your hobby is to rot.
I prefer tea, food, sweets.

Sometimes I like to drink, but by and large, alcohol is rather uncomfy and aggressive and ... not really good when your hobby is to rot.
I prefer tea, food, sweets.
Its hard to sustain, thats why I usually go on 5-7 day binges then I force myself to abstain due to all the ill health effects.

Sometimes looking at myself in the mirror is enough to make me drink.

I got so drunk one time I almost died. I stopped when I saw that really dark place on the other side of this life... Also known as "Hell"
thats why I drink beer, it's impossible to drink TOO much

It really is the best cope.
I actually prefer girly cocktails but I mostly drink beer and vodka lemon or even bacardi shots.

it is a good cope until you drink too much and it affects ur mood and sleep.

I probably won’t drink it but energy drinks have the same effect for me

Alcohol is like the worst drug for coping, it causes dehydration, depression, bad for the brain, its just awful. Serious if you are going to cope, use Opiates, far healthier then alcohol

we'#fqwfe
i meant 'tell me about it'

Last edited:
top kek, I read what you wrote as "tasty"
Same lol had to do a double take.

Alcohol is like the worst drug for coping, it causes dehydration, depression, bad for the brain, its just awful. Serious if you are going to cope, use Opiates, far healthier then alcohol
Unfortunately this. You feel like total dogshit after you come down from the alcohol.

Same lol had to do a double take.

Unfortunately this. You feel like total dogshit after you come down from the alcohol.

Yeah, I used to drink like a fish when I was 18, 19. Like every day until I had seizures, it was the worst. Didnt drink for 5 years, but last year got drunk and I wondered wtf the big deal was, this is what I was addicted to? yeah its fun but... not that fun. Many other drugs are better for coping, Alcohol will kill you faster then anything when you depend on it.