Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alcohol is one of the worst drugs for an incel

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
such a horrible drug to exist. I am getting too hooked on it now and fear in a few years time i will be too dependent on it.

This is what inceldom does to you, it causes you to drink. It causes you to try and numb the pain, dullness, and complete boredom that comes with being a 20 + khhv. Just kill me now.

Twisted said:
It’s really disastrous for an autist

When I lose my inhibitions, the autism really comes out

its fucking over

Alcohol is a depressant, plus it feels like shit the next day. Don't do that trash, there are way better drugs out there with less damaging side effects.

Yes, it's shit. Makes you look even uglier also.

Alone75 said:
true, but i dont think i can get uglier than i currently am

Apparently weed Is less harmful, but I am not an expert on this topic maybe @weed knows more on alcohol vs weed

Alone75 said:

Yes.

I stopped drinking 3 weeks ago and my appearance has improved. Also feel healthier.

platypus said:
Yes.

I stopped drinking 3 weeks ago and my appearance has improved. Also feel healthier.

its over for me.

Foxman8472 said:
Alcohol is a depressant, plus it feels like shit the next day. Don't do that trash, there are way better drugs out there with less damaging side effects.

They are for Chads and normies with connections. Do you want to raise the status of some drug dealer Chad?

redditfugee said:
They are for Chads and normies with connections. Do you want to raise the status of some drug dealer Chad?

I bet when you get a glass of water you're raising the status of some water mogul Chad.

Drugs are some of the last vestiges of beauty in this fucked up world. I could be feeding Cthulhu and wouldn't give a shit.

Foxman8472 said:
I bet when you get a glass of water you're raising the status of some water mogul Chad.

Drugs are some of the last vestiges of beauty in this fucked up world. I could be feeding Cthulhu and wouldn't give a shit.

But there's the concrete aspect that your drug dealer might be fucking your crush. She probably blows him for coke and weed. And you give him more money? Nah.

redditfugee said:
But there's the concrete aspect that your drug dealer might be fucking your crush. She probably blows him for coke and weed. And you give him more money? Nah.

I have to have a crush for that to happen. Yes, millions of beautiful femoids are getting railed daily by Chads. If you think FOMO is paralyzing me from getting my fix, you're delusional, I'm already at the last step, acceptance.

Foxman8472 said:
I have to have a crush for that to happen. Yes, millions of beautiful femoids are getting railed daily by Chads. If you think FOMO is paralyzing me from getting my fix, you're delusional, I'm already at the last step, acceptance.

That's one step away from sucking his dick. Get some self-respect and buy beer from some anonymous big company.

It's one of the most destructive drugs, and yet so accepted

Schizoidcel said:

i just wish it was illegal.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Schizoidcel said:
i just wish it was illegal.
For real, legalize ganjika and forbid alcohol!

ArtoriasWolf said:
Apparently weed Is less harmful, but I am not an expert on this topic maybe @weed knows more on alcohol vs weed
Alcohol is gay, weed is gud

but yes it's less harmful. You can also die from alcohol withdrawal.

I hate the taste of alcohol, it's impossible for me to get addicted to it

yuup, i cant even make it through the day without half a bottle of liquior

never tried it

that's why I quit drinking

Twisted said:
It’s really disastrous for an autist

When I lose my inhibitions, the autism really comes out