Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Alcohol has bad effect on me

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I drunk half a small bottle of alcohol yesterday and it gave me very bad anxiety when I sobered. I was shivering and I also had muscle pain in legs and back, I never get headaches after drinking though. I had to go to bed early and sleep for 10 hours, alcohol isn't a good cope at all.

CelticTruecel

what kind of alc did you drink?

Ive never tried it because I don't have friends

Waking up is hell.
I can't describe how waking up feels, after you drank too much.
Hell x1000?

I can't imagine someone drinking all that Amaretto.

I drunk half a small bottle of alcohol yesterday and it gave me very bad anxiety when I sobered. I was shivering and I also had muscle pain in legs and back, I never get headaches after drinking though. I had to go to bed early and sleep for 10 hours, alcohol isn't a good cope at all.
I need 16 pints (or cans) of cider and half a bottle of vodka per day just to keep level and stop me from getting alcohol withdrawal fits. Then again, it has given me chronic pancreatitus, a fucked liver and alcoholic cardiomyopathy, and certain early, agonising death.

Well done for not falling victim to the alcohol cope fellow IrishCel.

I need 16 pints (or cans) of cider and half a bottle of vodka per day just to keep level and stop me from getting alcohol withdrawal fits. Then again, it has given me chronic pancreatitus, a fucked liver and alcoholic cardiomyopathy, and certain early, agonising death.

Well done for not falling victim to the alcohol cope fellow IrishCel.
My uncle is alcoholic, he is 43 and and hasn't worked in around 10 years. I think he gets money for a physical disability he has which means that he has more money to spend on alcohol. He already did go to a hospital in Newry but it must not have worked. It all started after his wife left him for his friend 18 years ago.

I'm 36 and a total alcoholic, my legs are even fucked from it now so I'm mostly in a scooter or in bed. I get NEETbux, plus no rent to pay as I'm dossing in my mates crackden flat so all my money goes on booze basically.

Fucking foids ruining a man's life and not giving a shit, hope your uncle is doing the best he can bro.
My uncle is alcoholic, he is 43 and and hasn't worked in around 10 years. I think he gets money for a physical disability he has which means that he has more money to spend on alcohol. He already did go to a hospital in Newry but it must not have worked. It all started after his wife left him for his friend 18 years ago.

Drink more, it will go away:feelsthink:

drink water instead