Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious alcohol and weed is overrated

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I don't enjoy smoking bud at all. It just makes you feel paranoid and trippy. Worst experience ever. Same with alcohol, fucking up your neurons and spoiling your liver. Why do NTs enjoy this shit?

cocaine is not

I've never done either.

I like indica. I really like opioids, so I avoid them.

Weed is for hippies. Beer is nice. Drinking high quality beer is a good cope

beer is best.

Sobriety is overrated.

Shit opinion. Not saying they’re god tier substances but they’re definitely better than sobriety

Ive let my emotions go, fuck being a sober hoe.

bc alcohol makes me somewhat happy

I agree with OP on weed. Weed is absolutely horrific imo. Never made me feel good, always just made me paranoid and confused.
Alcohol usually made me feel good, but the after effects were always shit. Alcohol fucks too much with your health, and if you over consume it, you have the worst hangover, and it can have you acting like an emotionally unstable retard on it.
If I had to choose between alcohol or weed, I'd choose alcohol simply because it can be tolerable in moderation, but I chose to avoid both.

Yea weed knocks me out and I go to sleep. I get very drowsy and I can't do shit or wanna do shit. I get the giggles and some euphoria but still, I don't wanna knock out because I have some shit to get done.

With alcohol, I can drink for 8+ hours while gaming, listening to loud music and occasionally jacking off. It enhances all of that actually (while numbing the pain of sober existence obviously). By the 8th to 11th hour of drinking, thats when i get really drunk and drowsy. Then I will go into the deepest parts of the net for some reason and research into meta aspects of a lot of subjects (I'm talking really good videos yet only have a few hundred views or a couple thousand views because the masses are way too stupid to understand the topic or enjoy it).

They call alcohol the truth serum but not for the reason you might think (like blabbering outloud your dark secrets in a drunken rage). You see, when you get really drunk, you start to see and perceive the way the world really is (at this point, you realize that societal norms and your abiding by it, inhibits you from truth and happiness , and of course true happiness is knowing and feeling at the same time).

Even in those brief moments when I am super drunk and physically impaired, I swear I start researching into the very frontier of every subject, sociology, anthropology, physics, psychology, mathematics, philosophy of mind etc... Then I start to see the truth and everything for what it is. Then I knock out and wake up the next day with a massive hangover. But I was satisfied knowing that I delved into some deep shit the previous night.

Last edited:
Yea weed knocks me out and I go to sleep. I get very drowsy and I can't do shit or wanna do shit. I get the giggles and some euphoria but still, I don't wanna knock out because I have some shit to get done.

With alcohol, I can drink for 8+ hours while gaming, listening to loud music and occasionally jacking off. It enhances all of that actually (while numbing the pain of sober existence obviously). By the 8th to 11th hour of drinking, thats when i get really drunk and drowsy. Then I will go into the deepest parts of the net for some reason and research into meta aspects of a lot of subjects. They call alcohol the truth serum but not for the reason you might think (blabbering outloud your dark secrets). When you get really drunk, you start to see and perceive the way the world really is (at this point, you realize that societal norms and your abiding by it, inhibits you from truth and happiness , and of course true happiness is knowing).

Even if for those moments, when I am super drunk and physically impaired. I swear I start researching into the very frontier of every subject, sociology, anthropology, physics, psychology, mathematics, philosophy of mind etc... Then I start to see the truth and everything for what it is. Then I knock out and wake up the next day with a massive hangover. But I was satisfied knowing that I delved into some deep shit the previous night.
We clearly have a modern drunkard in our midst.

I love weed and react well to it, i dont get paranoid, i feel happier and everything is more fun and it feels like waves of warmth pulse through my limbs. Guess your neurochemistry is jutst fucked.

Alcohol is objectively shit poison though. American drug policy is so ass backwards. Criminalize all the based, relatively harmless, mind-opening drugs and shill the shitty booze and tobacco to the masses so they die by the time they get close to retirement age and start draining social security. Just fucking lol

Everyone reacts differently to weed but I find it's good for relieving anxiety. The only problem is that if you smoke it as frequently as I do your tolerance builds up very quickly. Eventually you can't really get high the same way that you once did, even if you smoke heavily.

Weed is alright. Music sounds better but I get lazy and paranoid. It also stinks up the place.

Alcohol is trash. Makes you do stupid shit you will regret when you wake up from a hangover which intensifies the anxiety and makes you feel like shit.

I don't enjoy smoking bud at all. It just makes you feel paranoid and trippy. Worst experience ever. Same with alcohol, fucking up your neurons and spoiling your liver. Why do NTs enjoy this shit?
Take both at the same time, the alchohol will help mitigate the paranoia from weed

alcohol is overrated cause it makes you fat. weed is overrated cause the psychedelic effects don't last with tolerance. Weed is still better tho cause it has plenty of medicinal benefits.

I love nothing more than drinking a box of wine and vaping while watching comedy or drama TV shows. Honestly the best memories of my life are watching shows like Frasier and Breaking Bad while buzzed. Sometimes I have to rewatch the last half of the last episode because I was too drunk to remember it and passed out.

Nothing is as good as being buzzed and lost in another world full of laughs or intriguing drama.
based incelking living

alcohol is overrated cause it makes you fat. weed is overrated cause the psychedelic effects don't last with tolerance. Weed is still better tho cause it has plenty of medicinal benefits.
shots will def not make u fat jfl, beer has lots of calories
that being said I dropped alcohol the moment I discovered benzos

shots will def not make u fat jfl, beer has lots of calories
that being said I dropped alcohol the moment I discovered benzos
hey bro you ever done a box of whippets? :panties:

waste of money imo only gets me high for 30sec or so
bro but in that 30 seconds you are shot into another dimension (in GTA V)

Last edited:
Meth was the best drug I ever done, other than the comedown, but the comedown wasn't nearly as bad as how the antipsychotic kike meds and injections made me feel.

The only alcohol I've ever really enjoyed is Champagne. It does taste pretty good.