Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Alain Delon's interview

Alain Delon, he speaks French,
Alain Delon, Alain Delon won't drink eau de cologne,
Alain Delon, Alain Delon drinks only double bourbon.
Alain Delon, he speaks French...

shitty jawline tbh

Delon says, with a sweeping gesture, "Here is Alain Delon." The Delon tour is in the first person. "I am handsome. And it seems, my darling, that I was very, very, very, very handsome indeed. Look at Rocco [And His Brothers], look at Purple Noon! The women were all obsessed with me. From when I was 18 till when I was 50." He chooses to omit the fact that he was the object of desire for as many men as women. He first became aware of this when a friend took him to Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the mid-Fifties, to meet the literati among the iconic Parisian cafés De Flore and Les Deux Magots. "I realised that everyone was looking at me. Women became my motivation. I owe them everything. They were the ones who inspired me to look better than anyone else, to stand stronger and taller than anyone else, and to see it in their eyes."

Delon says, with a sweeping gesture, "Here is Alain Delon." The Delon tour is in the first person. "I am handsome. And it seems, my darling, that I was very, very, very, very handsome indeed. Look at Rocco [And His Brothers], look at Purple Noon! The women were all obsessed with me. From when I was 18 till when I was 50." He chooses to omit the fact that he was the object of desire for as many men as women. He first became aware of this when a friend took him to Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the mid-Fifties, to meet the literati among the iconic Parisian cafés De Flore and Les Deux Magots. "I realised that everyone was looking at me. Women became my motivation. I owe them everything. They were the ones who inspired me to look better than anyone else, to stand stronger and taller than anyone else, and to see it in their eyes."

You see, I don't have anything to lose any more, I've had it all." He opens one of the many photo albums weighing down the table. "Look, I had incredible luck. I've been happy all my life; I filmed with the best. I did what I wanted, with who I wanted, when I wanted. I dwell on the past more than I think about the future, yes, because my past was extraordinary. Today just doesn't compare. A life like I had doesn't come around twice. That's why when it comes to retirement, I have no regrets."

Delon admitted multiple times in interviews that he owes his fame purely to his physique.

He's a very grounded, very blackpilled guy

Alain Delon, Alain Delon won't drink eau de cologne,
Alain Delon, Alain Delon drinks only double bourbon.
Alain Delon, he speaks French...