Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alabama Alpha Phi 2015 Recruitment Video

@supersoldier do they have this in Russia?

I love wasp america so much, many parts of montana and the north east have this atmosphere with low crime rates.

female only communities?

female only communities?

Thanks! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Make sure not to be cucked by a door this time

I love wasp america so much

I love wasp america so much, many parts of montana and the north east have this atmosphere with low crime rates.
90% of the colleges, up here in the northeast, are filled with stuck up whiny bitches with chips on their shoulders. They’re prudish with none of the good qualities, like not being whores

Last edited:
90% of the colleges, up here in the northeast, are filled with stuck up whiny bitches with chips on their shoulders. They’re prudish with none of the good qualities like not being whores
I hope they get hit by a truck (on accident of course)

90% of the colleges, up here in the northeast, are filled with stuck up whiny bitches with chips on their shoulders. They’re prudish with none of the good qualities, like not being whores
At least it's a safe place with decent weather and nature, go to any major cosmopolitan city and I guarantee you'll feel sick. NYC is a disgusting low trust racial experiment, you will barely hear anything other than spanish or some other turd world language.