Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Akira Toriyama tried to show us blackpill through majin buu we were too young to get it

Jfl at this entire scene :feelskek:

Wtf he ate her alive :feelskek:

Most mangakas are blackpilled especially Kishimoto.

Also Majin Buu is a based incel character. Didn't know that.

Over majinbuucels

Most mangakas are blackpilled especially Kishimoto.
sasusaku | Sakura and sasuke, Naruto sasuke sakura, Sasuke

I remember how Majin Buu got reborn into an Indian after he killed the whole population of the Earth in DBZ. Toriyama thought the worst punishment someone can warrant is being reincarnated as a manlet currycel. :feelskek:

Worse still is that he hangs around blonde blue eyed super aryan gigachads that constantly mog him.

659458-uub_scared.jpg

I remember how Majin Buu got reborn into an Indian after he killed the whole population of the Earth in DBZ. Toriyama thought the worst punishment someone can warrant is being reincarnated as a manlet currycel. :feelskek:

Worse still is that he hangs around blonde blue eyed super aryan gigachads that constantly mog him.

659458-uub_scared.jpg
He has immense potenital, so i guess that kinda balances out him being curry

659458-uub_scared.jpg
Vegeta: Manlet
Krillin: Truecel
Roshi: Pervert Boomer
Piccolo: Virgin Monster
Yamcha: LTN

The only Chad is Goku.

659458-uub_scared.jpg
and when vegeta became a good guy he got taller
How strong is Vegeta in the Saiyan Saga? - Quora
Do you think Cell Saga Vegeta was nothing more than a plot device to make  things worse, e.g., he was the reason Cell became perfect and Gohan's arm  getting injured? - Quora

Selfish whore could have saved the Earth a lot of trouble.

Sakura deserves to get lobotomized.

Naruto fans think Sakura is badly written. Ngl she is written perfectly. She represents a real life toilet very well.
Hahaha! Yes, foids and soys claim *insert a Shonen mangaka* can't write a foid character. It's that it hits too close to home and Shonen mangaka don't make excuses for foids' trashy behaviors unlike Shojo or Josei Mangas.

Brutal and hilarious at the same time

Naruto fans think Sakura is badly written. Ngl she is written perfectly. She represents a real life toilet very well.
I love how thoroughly blackpilled naruto is. I also thought he was a cringe soyboy but perhaps I was too hard on him.
Why did Naruto reject Sakura? - Quora

Prob most blackpilled moment in naruto.
Do you think that Kakashi had feeling for Rin? I think this was heavily  implied because of how much her death affected him, and... – @madara-fate  on Tumblr

I love how thoroughly blackpilled naruto is. I also thought he was a cringe soyboy but perhaps I was too hard on him.
Sakura was based off Kishimoto's wife so he's tacitly admitting he married a mentally unstable histrionic primadonna

Prob most blackpilled moment in naruto.
Do you think that Kakashi had feeling for Rin? I think this was heavily  implied because of how much her death affected him, and... – @madara-fate  on Tumblr
I was pissed about this when I was first reading but my man Kishimito knows human nature far too well. He made an accurate representation of a chad only whore.
Nah, he was never cringe. He was always an outcast. The only problem is that it all worked out for him at the end. But it's a shonen so of course it would.
Hahaha! Yes, foids and soys claim *insert a Shonen mangaka* can't write a foid character. It's that it hits too close to home and Shonen mangaka don't make excuses for foids' trashy behaviors unlike Shojo or Josei Mangas.
Foids are irrational. So writing them as rational human beings is a first mistake a writer can make. They only think with their emotions and only care about their own desires. If you make a toilet too smart and masculine, you are just writing a man stuck in a foid's body at that point.

I was pissed about this when I was first reading but my man Kishimito knows human nature far too well. He made an accurate representation of a chad only whore
Sometimes, it's just that simple. We convulate the shit by foid-worshipping.

The only Chad is Goku.
You forget gohan whose wife was a fighter before but when she got a powerful chad she became housewife. I would say toriyama was way ahead of his time

Also Majin Buu is a based incel character. Didn't know that.
Only after he absorbed some fat guy he became incel. In it's original form he's a chad teen and when he becomes "adult" he's super tall.

The only Chad is Goku.
You forget gohan whose wife was a fighter before but when she got a powerful chad she became housewife. I would say toriyama was way ahead of his time

659458-uub_scared.jpg
Lol I never knew dragon ball or whatever this shit is was so funny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back