Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Akiba Maid War looking pretty good, adding to my list

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
BTW what do you think of the new Akiba Maid Sensou and Eminence in Shadow this season?

I’m only watching Akiba Maid Sensou and so far, it could either be one of the best shows of the season or it could end up wasting its potential.
Maid1Maid2
Maid3Maid4
Maid5Maid6

we need to get the UFC fans into this

I don't see the appeal of these shows tbh

I am the biggest UFC fan on this forum. No one here discusses MMA more than me. I spend hours a day going throughout the old UFC, Pride, Pancrase, and WEC fights a day. I also enjoy Strikeforce, Bellator, and One.

If you have any MMA related question feel free to message me. I had to inform a looksmax mod that the man in his avi was Don Frye, winner of UFC 8. He thought it was some random mogger. I have UFC 1 through 11 on vcr, I plan to collect them all eventually.

The last gif is cool because it’s a flying scissor into an arm bar. This happened to the GOAT Silva on his leg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyth7pxQLuI

I don't see the appeal of these shows tbh
I will watch it. Combat sports manga/anime can be good. Check out Ashita no Joe or Hajime no Ippo. Volg Zangief mogs your top 10 favorite anime characters.

Last edited:
I will watch it. Combat sports manga/anime can be good. Check out Ashita no Joe or Hajime no Ippo. Volg Zangief mogs your top 10 favorite anime characters.
Yes, then again comparing HnI or Baki to the likes of these "women fighting" shows who are more fanservice than fighting seems like a disservice. It's like comparing something like Keijo to Jojo's. One is watched for fighting and the other for other kinds of fighting...

I am the biggest UFC fan on this forum. No one here discusses MMA more than me.
what you think of Matt Riddle move to WWE

last gif is cool because it’s a flying scissor into an arm bar
an attempt anyway, looks like it got countered

Yes, then again comparing HnI or Baki to the likes of these "women fighting" shows who are more fanservice than fighting seems like a disservice. It's like comparing something like Keijo to Jojo's. One is watched for fighting and the other for other kinds of fighting...
I'm a big ippo fan but even these previews so far of MMA even if prime intent is fanservice it seems a lot more technically intricate than the Ippo anime.

There's only so fancy you can make boxing, after all. Ippo was mostly about the feels. They made shit like the Dempsey Roll pretty cartoonish

It's kinda like DBZ tbh most of it is talking and pauses during fights. I love it but Maid War is already wrecking it on pure technical intricacy based on what I can remember.

Thank you for informing me of this series! It might mog JoJo based off these gifs,
D83DA427 D732 4C2E A599 DEB4DD653D36

35153379 12E1 41AB B493 ABF5245A1A93

Now I have a “stand”( if you catch my drift)

what you think of Matt Riddle move to WWE
I am not aware of his career outside of the UFC.
an attempt anyway, looks like it got countered
My bad, didn’t watch the entire gif. I will be watching this series.
I'm a big ippo fan but even these previews so far of MMA even if prime intent is fanservice it seems a lot more technically intricate than the Ippo anime.

There's only so fancy you can make boxing, after all. Ippo was mostly about the feels. They made shit like the Dempsey Roll pretty cartoonish
I prefer the story of Hajime no Ippo over the combat itself, which it lacks in. This series combat looks better and I have a preference for MMA over boxing.

View: https://imgur.com/a/NfbvTfJ

Thank you for informing me of this series! It might mog JoJo based off these gifs,

ChestButt cannon
PenDodge
AsteroidAfterflowUppercut
FacehcekcDuel

I'm ashamed I haven't gotten around to watching it yet but I wish Keijo was a sport women actually practiced IRL

You both mfkers can't be for real XD