Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AITA if I told my friend “You purposely try to be unattractive, what do you expect?”

I like how he didn't even try to suspend disbelief by writing it like a serious interaction that could happen irl and just wrote his reddit ownage fantasy directly in the post

Why do these people even bother having "friends"

I like how he didn't even try to suspend disbelief by writing it like a serious interaction that could happen irl and just wrote his reddit ownage fantasy directly in the post
:lul:

it should go up there with the other reddit story “my son is an incel and I’m tired of defending him”

This is an incredibly stupid and poorly written LARP

it should go up there with the other reddit story “my son is an incel and I’m tired of defending him”

:lul: :lul:
Actually found it
" After those fights, my wife tried to empathize with him
and understand what made him so bitter but he flipped
out at her, and called her a cock-gargling whore and
said that she fucked her way through dozens of men
until she found a “beta-fag” who was willing to shelter
her for missionary sex.

My wife, who works and contributes to the family
income, who is an independent, professional woman.
Honestly, I lost it more than ever before. I had never
been so angry when I heard what he said.

That may be his mom, he may be my son, but the woman he was abusively tearing into is my god damn wife. No one can
treat my wife like that."

The wrost larp ever. Reddit op is manlet that jerks off to this imagination "muh I want to be 6'5"

If not larp I actually agree with this normie. Not being unkept is easy and the first step to looksmax.

But it does looks like a story to validate the famous "just have a shower" bullshit advice.

" After those fights, my wife tried to empathize with him
and understand what made him so bitter but he flipped
out at her, and called her a cock-gargling whore and
said that she fucked her way through dozens of men
until she found a “beta-fag” who was willing to shelter
her for missionary sex.

My wife, who works and contributes to the family
income, who is an independent, professional woman.
Honestly, I lost it more than ever before. I had never
been so angry when I heard what he said.

That may be his mom, he may be my son, but the woman he was abusively tearing into is my god damn wife. No one can
treat my wife like that."
The wrost larp ever. Reddit op is manlet that jerks off to this imagination "muh I want to be 6'5"
If not larp I actually agree with this normie. Not being unkept is easy and the first step to looksmax.

But it does looks like a story to validate the famous "just have a shower" bullshit advice.
Yeah, the 6’5” height has nothing to do with it. He just has amazing clothing and hair.