Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious AITA if I blocked an autistic truecel who kept texting and calling me way too often for no reason?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
There’s this guy who I went to a program for community college students with autism. I was there for two years but I haven’t been there in two years because I left. I’m now at uni but this guy from that program who i never spoke to back then and he never spoke to me. I’ve seen him there but we never communicated

He’s a total truecel. He’s short (like 5’6), has big buck teeth, prey eyes, a narrow face with curved nasal bridge. He has autism and really bad social skills and a speech impediment.

Months ago, he called me randomly on discord and named his username after a Pink Floyd member, I then answered him. I wondered who it was and it was him and then he randomly asks where I’m from and what school I went to and then told me about his school and randomly spoke about random topics I didn’t know about. He then kept calling me and texting me repeatedly over and over and still does. He even followed me and messaged me over and over on Instagram and send me tons of text messages on my phone (I can’t remember how he got my number).

One day I replies and it immediately changed to read and he instantly responded and then he tells me to do odd things with my breath

But I usually ignore his texts and calls. Eventually, a hour ago I got fed up and blocked him everywhere. I didn’t reply to him about how often he messages me and how it’s too much but I just simply blocked him

He has autism and so do I. I’m more high functioning than him ofc but I hated being seen as weird due to my autistic behavior but AITA if I blocked him because I got overwhelmed? Is this being a traitor to autistic people (because he’s doing really autistic behavior and I got overwhelmed or annoyed by it) or is this douchey or incel shaming (because he’s a truecel)?

Yes, you are. You are no different from women who treat ugly guys like me the same way.

This needs more replies

Yes, you are. You are no different from women who treat ugly guys like me the same way.
For real , an incel who perfectly understand the plights feels uncomfortable when an another incel contact him:feelskek:

Imagine , just imagine how more intense this feeling is for the average women when that happens

Yeah, you're the asshole. They get bored of you eventually. My autistic truecel former friend would do this, he ended up quitting the friendship after I asked him if he was a schizophrenic.

Very interesting scenario, I would have gotten annoyed and disabled my notifications.

But I usually ignore his texts and calls. Eventually, a hour ago I got fed up and blocked him everywhere. I didn’t reply to him about how often he messages me and how it’s too much but I just simply blocked him

He has autism and so do I. I’m more high functioning than him ofc but I hated being seen as weird due to my autistic behavior but AITA if I blocked him because I got overwhelmed? Is this being a traitor to autistic people (because he’s doing really autistic behavior and I got overwhelmed or annoyed by it) or is this douchey or incel shaming (because he’s a truecel)?
You bastard! If you were around, I'd kick your ass!:feelsBox:

I think you are if you blocked him without ever letting him know he was annoying, could have warned him before, sounds like he was desperate to have friends.

But I get you, sometimes there are people you simply don't connect with and talking with them is more of a chore

Now give a serious answer
I feel for this guy. I'm autistic myself, so I know how painful it is to be
being ostracized all the time (although unlike him, I've never been imposed on by anyone).
As you wrote above, he seems desperate for friends. I'd try to open up to him more, maybe you have common interests, and if not, you could try imposing yours on him:feelsdevil:

Either way, you did a very rude thing by blocking the person out of the blue. Write to him that you have no common interests and that's it. There is no need to lie and make things up.

Write to him that you have no common interests and that's it. There is no need to lie and make things up.

I’m more high functioning than him ofc but I hated being seen as weird due to my autistic behavior but AITA if I blocked him because I got overwhelmed?
Two questions:
  1. What is functioning autism measured by?
  2. What does AITA stand for?

yes, faggot. Blocking without very good cause is normieshit. It's better to be direct. I did something somewhat similar though once.
Tell him to install WhatsApp and send his number to me. I will be his friend instead.
lol, that would get tiring quickly

Last edited:
I feel for this guy. I'm autistic myself, so I know how painful it is to be
being ostracized all the time (although unlike him, I've never been imposed on by anyone).
As you wrote above, he seems desperate for friends. I'd try to open up to him more, maybe you have common interests, and if not, you could try imposing yours on him:feelsdevil:

Either way, you did a very rude thing by blocking the person out of the blue. Write to him that you have no common interests and that's it. There is no need to lie and make things up.
He didn’t seem to want friends. He just started texting me about making me do breathing tricks and asking me random questions out of the blue

For real , an incel who perfectly understand the plights feels uncomfortable when an another incel contact him:feelskek:

Imagine , just imagine how more intense this feeling is for the average women when that happens
Exactly. Kinda makes you more understanding of women.

yes, faggot. Blocking without very good cause is normieshit. It's better to be direct. I did something somewhat similar though once.

lol, that would get tiring quickly
I'm actually a good texter.

That nigga sounds retarded. Would have done the same. :feelsYall:

You should have tried to recruit him like the normal high ranking member of I.N.C.E.L would have, I am very disappoint :feelsUgh:

yeah, that was rude. i've never been in that situation and your description is somewhat vague. i would have probably confronted him about it. and then i would ask him to play tekken wit me

There’s this guy who I went to a program for community college students with autism. I was there for two years but I haven’t been there in two years because I left. I’m now at uni but this guy from that program who i never spoke to back then and he never spoke to me. I’ve seen him there but we never communicated

He’s a total truecel. He’s short (like 5’6), has big buck teeth, prey eyes, a narrow face with curved nasal bridge. He has autism and really bad social skills and a speech impediment.

Months ago, he called me randomly on discord and named his username after a Pink Floyd member, I then answered him. I wondered who it was and it was him and then he randomly asks where I’m from and what school I went to and then told me about his school and randomly spoke about random topics I didn’t know about. He then kept calling me and texting me repeatedly over and over and still does. He even followed me and messaged me over and over on Instagram and send me tons of text messages on my phone (I can’t remember how he got my number).

One day I replies and it immediately changed to read and he instantly responded and then he tells me to do odd things with my breath

you didn't do nothing wrong. I have done similar to avoid annoying people. Your time is valuable. you have to put yourself first. don't let some sperg waste your time

I can relate to that guy :fuk:
It's because he likely has no other friends. Who knows, you blocking him might have been a reason for him committing suicide.

It's because he likely has no other friends. Who knows, you blocking him might have been a reason for him committing suicide.
if he commits suicide from being blocked he is a retard and shouldn't have been alive to begin with

No I heard he does this to a lot of people. It’s just mere tendency rather than necessarily social isolation per se. I doubt he roped

That's sad, you know. I feel sorry for that guy. It was too cruel to do that.

Last edited:

Yes,you are a fuckkng piece of shit OP:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

you could at least have been honest and tell him why you don't want to talk to him instead of just ghosting him.

You didn't block him for no reason, you blocked him because you saw him as a useless friend. You could build a good friendship, but you don't want that, you just want sex.

So to answer your question" "AITA", I would have to say yes.
you could at least have been honest and tell him why you don't want to talk to him instead of just ghosting him.
THIS

You didn't block him for no reason, you blocked him because you saw him as a useless friend. You could build a good friendship, but you don't want that, you just want sex.

So to answer your question" "AITA", I would have to say yes.

THIS
He wasn’t a friend

community college students with autism
So you are able to get in contact with non-monkeys? Mogs me brutally, because I am forced to always be around NT monkeys here. To be honest, he does not deserve to be ignored. In fact, he needs comprehension and support more than anything. He's one of us