Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal AITA for taking the longer route to spend more time with her?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I (20M) work a full time job in the tech industry. My role is 100% remote so I rarely have a reason to go outside. However after recording data on my personal life I concluded that my social life was in poor state. As a result I decided to pursue hobbies that would allow me to befriend people my age and meet women.

One such hobby led me to connect with a group of physically active young adults. I was instantly taken by a woman (22F), we'll call her Stacy, in the group. (She is slim with a small waist and perfectly round breasts. The cherry on top is her face). Her sense of humor is rather childish but I was still fascinated.

One morning six of us went hiking together. We decided to hold a mini competition; we'd go off into pairs and chose three different routes to complete the trail. Whichever pair completed the trail first would be crowned the winner.

I knew the route well as I had studied the area the night before. However Stacy wasn't familiar with the trail at all. I volunteered to be her guide and companion for the competition. Our only aid were physical maps.

As soon as we embarked on the journey I decided that it would prove fruitful to seize this opportunity to get to know her. I purposely chose a long, complex detour so we could spend more time together. At the start we made great conversation and I found out a lot about her.

However as time went by she grew more frustrated. She kept looking at the map and insisting we're going the wrong way. I told her that the maps were not accurate as they didn't account for path closures and other factors (this was not the truth). After a while she grew more stressed and claimed she needed the toilet. We did find a place she could relieve herself and this seemed to have given her some peace.

After about six hours (the trail itself was roughly three hours) we started making our way back. Stacy had already communicated with the group and began accusing me of taking unnecessary detours.

I simply pointed out her desirable physical features and the impact they have on me. I thought she would be pleased to hear these compliments but she was not. She told me to stop describing her at all and that she doesn't want to hear about my biological responses. She did not speak to me for the rest of our journey.

I've since been kicked out of the group (in fact, everyone in the group has labelled me all sorts of things). Stacy described me as a "selfish, weird asshole" and asked me to "stay far away" from her. I suspect these feelings are temporary and borne out of confusion more than anything.

Am I the asshole for attempting to nurture our connection with the landscape serving as a beautiful backdrop to what could have been? Or should I have not used this particular activity to carry out my plan?

You wasted the perfect opportunity to rape her (in Roblox)

Oh gosh. You're gonna get dragged, OP. I'm saying this gently, but -- YTA.
This isn't what women want. They don't want to hear about how small their waists are or how perfectly round their breasts are. They don't want to hear that that is why you value them. When I hear someone describe me like that.... Honestly it makes my skin crawl.
Don't look at women as objects to be obtained, look at them as living, breathing, thinking people just like you. You very likely would not enjoy being treated as if you were a piece of meat or a product on display, right? You'd want someone to value you the person and not as the disembodied parts someone finds attractive, right?

Focus on making friends. JUST friends. Specifically without any intention of it ever leading to something more. Learn to be a friend and learn to view women as fellow human beings and as your equals before you worry about adding romance into the mix. And -- you seem like the type who views yourself as pretty smart, but this part is important -- recognize that you're not smarter than everyone around you. You're smart in your own ways, but so is everyone else. Just because they're not smart in the same way you are does not mean that they are not smart. Recognize the value other people bring beyond just.. an attractive body.
What you did with Stacy is predatory behavior. You've definitely blown it with her and with this friend group. You can try again in a new group, but if you keep the same mental approach, you'll end up with the same results. You need to totally revamp your "plan". Your plan needs to be, learn how to be friends with people -- both men and women -- first. Romance will eventually come naturally if you can master having true and meaningful friendships without expecting anything more.

Last edited:
I simply pointed out her desirable physical features and the impact they have on me. I thought she would be pleased to hear these compliments but she was not.
Brutal. Never began for turbo autists.

This whole thread is definitely ending up on IT. To be honest what you did was pretty low IQ and autistic.

22yo women have had previous boyfriends. I wouldn't even count it as an ascension if I oofey doofey max my way to get pity sex from her.

Last edited:
Listen here u racist musogystic transphobic whitezz mannn how dare u treat our yaass girl boss qween like that. It is basically the first rule of feminism that when wahmen get lost in hiking trails u follow their path too otherwise I will post u on twitter and cancel u. Also If u r not a feminist u r worse than funny mustache man. Also like stop objectifying wahmen by only liking thin Big booby wahmen. U should hit up fatties like me-- for body positivity **only** ofcourse. But only do that if you arez 6'4.

Holy shit what a fucking pussy lmfao. Literally everyone else on this forum would’ve done whatever they want with her if they were alone with her. Cuck.

Just tell me your age and sex and I'll tell you if Redditors will think that YTA or NTA.

rque2m7if8f51.png

Just tell me your age and sex and I'll tell you if Redditors will think that YTA or NTA.

rque2m7if8f51.png
Fuck where do you find all these stats man; even your signature has stats in it, you’re basically the site statman.

Fuck where do you find all these stats man; even your signature has stats in it, you’re basically the site statman.
Thanks:feelsYall:. I have a file where I save pretty much all the interesting stuff I find, I've been growing it for about a year by now so it's decently large, and from time to time I look at studies on Google Scholar to see if I can find anything interesting (which is how I found the study in my sig):hax:.

Thanks:feelsYall:. I have a file where I save pretty much all the interesting stuff I find, I've been growing it for about a year by now so it's decently large, and from time to time I look at studies on Google Scholar to see if I can find anything interesting (which is how I found the study in my sig):hax:.
Nice, sounds like a good cope tbh- I might start doing the same to see what I can dig up: In need of new copes since my parents aren’t too happy about my Marijuana cope, to say the least:feelsUgh::smonk:.

I suspect these feelings are temporary
Those feelings are as temporary as your ugliness, manletism, non-billionaire status, and your autism, bro. It's over. Make an account here ASAP.

Isn't that the shitty country Italy invaded

All that effort for nothing. Guys cant do anything right

rque2m7if8f51.png
There’s nothing that drives me more nuts than the fact that women are automatically seen as innocent and altruistic while men are the opposite.

It’s not even that women are worse or better. Women and men and all humans are pieces of shit and continually prove that over and over again, but somehow in our ape brains, every shitty thing a woman does gets filtered out while men it’s the opposite.

Women can get away with anything because we’re all biologically programmed to forgive them. It’s maddening. People are people. There’s almost no significant behavioral differences between men and women.

You're a fool if you accept her back after she calms down. She clearly gave you a treatment reserved for beta males.

imagine going hiking with normans yikes

Nice, sounds like a good cope tbh- I might start doing the same to see what I can dig up: In need of new copes since my parents aren’t too happy about my Marijuana cope, to say the least:feelsUgh::smonk:.
I'd definitely recommend that, it pays off when you're debating people and you'll end up finding out some really interesting facts about the world.

even your signature has stats in it
Yeah, I'm trying to promote that particular study as much as I can, which is why I'm so much for us having the option to make signatures visible to lurkers. The thought of any random lurker stumbling upon something as destructive to the feminist worldview as that the moment they see any of my posts is pretty funny tbh.

There’s nothing that drives me more nuts than the fact that women are automatically seen as innocent and altruistic while men are the opposite.

It’s not even that women are worse or better. Women and men and all humans are pieces of shit and continually prove that over and over again, but somehow in our ape brains, every shitty thing a woman does gets filtered out while men it’s the opposite.

Women can get away with anything because we’re all biologically programmed to forgive them. It’s maddening. People are people. There’s almost no significant behavioral differences between men and women.
Exactly:yes::yes:.

I (20M) work a full time job in the tech industry. My role is 100% remote so I rarely have a reason to go outside. However after recording data on my personal life I concluded that my social life was in poor state. As a result I decided to pursue hobbies that would allow me to befriend people my age and meet women.

One such hobby led me to connect with a group of physically active young adults. I was instantly taken by a woman (22F), we'll call her Stacy, in the group. (She is slim with a small waist and perfectly round breasts. The cherry on top is her face). Her sense of humor is rather childish but I was still fascinated.

One morning six of us went hiking together. We decided to hold a mini competition; we'd go off into pairs and chose three different routes to complete the trail. Whichever pair completed the trail first would be crowned the winner.

I knew the route well as I had studied the area the night before. However Stacy wasn't familiar with the trail at all. I volunteered to be her guide and companion for the competition. Our only aid were physical maps.

As soon as we embarked on the journey I decided that it would prove fruitful to seize this opportunity to get to know her. I purposely chose a long, complex detour so we could spend more time together. At the start we made great conversation and I found out a lot about her.

However as time went by she grew more frustrated. She kept looking at the map and insisting we're going the wrong way. I told her that the maps were not accurate as they didn't account for path closures and other factors (this was not the truth). After a while she grew more stressed and claimed she needed the toilet. We did find a place she could relieve herself and this seemed to have given her some peace.

After about six hours (the trail itself was roughly three hours) we started making our way back. Stacy had already communicated with the group and began accusing me of taking unnecessary detours.

I simply pointed out her desirable physical features and the impact they have on me. I thought she would be pleased to hear these compliments but she was not. She told me to stop describing her at all and that she doesn't want to hear about my biological responses. She did not speak to me for the rest of our journey.

I've since been kicked out of the group (in fact, everyone in the group has labelled me all sorts of things). Stacy described me as a "selfish, weird asshole" and asked me to "stay far away" from her. I suspect these feelings are temporary and borne out of confusion more than anything.

Am I the asshole for attempting to nurture our connection with the landscape serving as a beautiful backdrop to what could have been? Or should I have not used this particular activity to carry out my plan?
I think if she had been interested in you and wasn't some random girl this would come off as making a move probably? The issue is probably the way you handled the situation also it sounds like you too way long of an alternate route king. If you had taken a slightly longer route, that allowed you too talk to her for a bit but then eventually looped back around and didn't make the whole thing into an hours long ordeal this would have been fine. Also you have to consider the fact that this girl didn't really know you , somehow she figured out what you did, and then she was just like alone with you in the woods. I'm sure she was panicking . How did she figure out what you did by the way?

nigga watches to many anime romances from sub 5 is harrasment, romance is chad only the best thing would be to betabuxx and buy her expensive things this is the fate of all sub-5s its ovER

(You literally attempted to enamour her by complimenting her appearance while expecting immediate gratitude and interest in return, this entire post reads like it was written by an immature sociopath. You suffer from "NiceGuy" syndrome, you never acted out of kindness, tenderness, or generosity—only selfishness. )

How do you know all this GrAY?
Use your brain and think about it king. If he had taken a shorter route and not like a 10 hour long marathon it would have worked .

I'd definitely recommend that, it pays off when you're debating people and you'll end up finding out some really interesting facts about the world.
I already have some experience with this, since I have had to cite sources for college classes:feelsthink:
Yeah, I'm trying to promote that particular study as much as I can, which is why I'm so much for us having the option to make signatures visible to lurkers. The thought of any random lurker stumbling upon something as destructive to the feminist worldview as that the moment they see any of my posts is pretty funny tbh.
Based af. I think lurkers should be able to see signatures for this exact reason.

22yo women have had previous boyfriends. I wouldn't even count it as an ascension if I oofey doofey max my way to get pity sex from her.
Yeah, she was likely already loose and unfit for use

She's a scummy whore.