Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious AITA for saying to my sister that I was an incel?

Dude doesn't even know what an incel is

I used to be an incel. I stopped a year ago. I no longer have a case of woman-hating disease.

He doesn't know what incel means.

What part of "Involuntary celibate" is so hard to understand for these retards ?

The involuntary part.
I guess. These retards think that being incel = muh mysogynist. I know its water for us but if you are unable to get into romantic or sexual relationships then you are by definition an incel. These retards really think theyll get some pussy if they keep staying good boys and not say bad things about le holy vagina :feelskek:

Seems like 2 retarded people interacting.

The comments are so soy all calling him the asshole, I kind of hate this clown world :lul:

I guess. These retards think that being incel = muh mysogynist. I know its water for us but if you are unable to get into romantic or sexual relationships then you are by definition an incel. These retards really think theyll get some pussy if they keep staying good boys and not say bad things about le holy vagina :feelskek:
We all knew chads who could slay and didn't worship le vagina like these cucks did. The mental gymnastics you have to perform is truly astounding. The only thing being a good boy gives you is a miserable betabuxx relationship where most oofy doofies after a few years have middle life crisis and want to kill their dominant roastie wife.

We all knew chads who could slay and didn't worship le vagina like these cucks did. The mental gymnastics you have to perform is truly astounding. The only thing being a good boy gives you is a miserable betabuxx relationship where most oofy doofies after a few years have middle life crisis and want to kill their dominant roastie wife.
Ill literally rope before i betabux for some 30+ used up roastie

Ill literally rope before i betabux for some 30+ used up roastie
It's not the roastie part which is annoying. It's their shitty attitude and the constant headache dealing with them. I would unironically take a 30+ year old roastie to cope with my loneliness but most of them still only want chads at that age.

I would unironically take a 30+ year old roastie to cope with my loneliness but most of them still only want chads at that age
30+ is the age where they usually settle dow with a betabuxxer. But non NTs are even too subhuman to become a betabux

30+ is the age where they usually settle dow with a betabuxxer. But non NTs are even too subhuman to become a betabux
True I couldn't fake being a NT betabuxx even if my life dependent on it.

True I couldn't fake being a NT betabuxx even if my life dependent on it.
Plus NT betabuxxes tend to be very submissive and not talk back. I always speak my mind when i dont like something and she would get tired of me real quick

Plus NT betabuxxes tend to be very submissive and not talk back. I always speak my mind when i dont like something and she would get tired of me real quick
Same. One thing that foids don't like is an arrogant subhuman manlet who doesn't know his place.

Why's he taking shit from her foid sister? What a cuck.

there's a scene where out of nowhere this bitch of a character gets bitch slapped. In the context of this movie, i think she deserved it and the first thing I did was to laugh. My sister then said ''Of course you'd laugh, you were an incel and hated women. Don't laugh during scenes like this it's harmful as fuck''.
but I bet she'd have no issue with him laughing about a guy getting slapped

THE COMMENTS:
“YTA :feels: :feels: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :feels:

IMG 3408

“Major yikes” :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :feels: :feels:

I want to fucking hang this bitch and torture hER